Clicksellgo / Illegal withdrawal of fund

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

They did the same to me and i don't even give them the authorization to do so... They took money out of my credit card... Just who the hell is clicksellgo? A bunch of douche bags stealing people's money... That's bs you can't just go into someone's account and take their money... Something has to be done and i'm gonna do it because i am tired of these people thinking they can just put their hands on my money and take it whenever they want.

I wish there was some way to get in touch with these people, i think they owe a lot of people. I seriously wish someone would do something about this.
I tried to contact @ [protected] but no reply
Is there anybody to help me

Comments

• Ge
      30th of May, 2009

They illegally withdrew money from my checking account.

• Ro
      8th of Jun, 2009
    etaxhotline - illegal withdraw
    etaxhotline
    p.o. box 35
    bonnyman
    Kentucky
    Phone: 606-487-9149

these people have somehow withdrew money from my checking account illegally, what can I do????????

• Ko
      9th of Jun, 2009

They did the same to me and I don't even remember giving them the authorization to do so... They took money out of my debit account... just who the hell is E TAX HOTLINE? a bunch of douche bags and turds stealing people's money... that's BS you can't just go into someone's account and take their money... something has to be done and I'm gonna do it because I am tired of these people thinking they can just put their hands on my money and take it whenever they want.

• Ro
      14th of Jun, 2009

I wish there was some way to get in touch with these people, I think they owe a lot of people some kind of an explanation, my bank could not even give me a phone number, does anybody have one??? I really do seriosly wish someone would do something about this.

15th of Jun, 2009

You can call 888/279-0191 to get a refund or credit to you card. I did this today and will take about 3 to 5 business days.. Hope this is helpful.

• Et
      18th of Jun, 2009

Urgent Note to e-tax hotline clients. We here at e-tax hotline are committed to providing a quality product that our clients can use to help them make educated tax decisions. We offer our services using multiple opt-in services and we send several emails prior to any billing that unfortunate may end up in spam filters or blocked email list. We apologize to anyone that did not receive our notice and we are working on a solution. E-tax hotline will make things right so please contact us at 888-279-0191 or email your name and information to support@etaxhotline.com

18th of Jun, 2009

Etaxhotline.com ?

They are in Utah. The unauthorised transactions seem to be linked to the Google Revolution scam (aka Google Money Master Kit)

Their contact info is:

+1.4356285323
    email: techsupport@thetaxclub.com
    support@etaxhotline.com
    888-279-0191

If you have had unauthorised withdrawals from your account that is fraud and can be reported to the FTC and IC3 (FBI) here:

• Ko
      6th of Jul, 2009

I haven't seen anyone here talk about the service of these guys. Actually, what they offer is pretty amazing. Try and get your accountant to agree to answer unlimited questions a month for only 20 bucks. Seems pretty good to me. As a small business owner who doesnt know much, this info is extremely valuable. Anyways, just some thoughts.

• He
      7th of Jul, 2009

they did they same to me they went into my account and took out 20.00 and wheni callad them tof ine out who they are and what they are they where rude and they told me they would not refund my money iknow i did not go there because i have h&r block due my taxs ever year for 22 years

• Et

• Mi
      7th of Jul, 2009

E-TAX HOTLINE got my credit card info when another fraudulent internet business (THE SELLERS LOUNGE) hoodwinked me into giving it my credit card info under the pretext of having to pay for the mailing of a CD-ROM" infomercial having to do with helping me sell on E-BAY. THE SELLERS LOUNGE then proceeded to enroll me for $50/month on their program without previously informing me, let alone obtaining my consent. THE SELLERS LOUNGE then gave my credit card info not only to E-TAX HOTLINE, but also to SUBMIT SOLUTION and SOCIAL TOOLKIT who then, without previously informing me or obtaining my consent, enrolled me for hefty monthly fees on their programs. Except for E-TAX HOTLINE, which is located, according to the Dept. of Commerce of UT, at 350 5th ave, suite #6015, New York, NY 10018, all the other businesses are located in Utah, so I've been in contact with both the Attorney Generals of NY & UT and also the Dept. of Commerce of UT, who so far has managed to force SUBMIT SOLUTION to credit back their original charge to my Discover card and is looking into the unauthorized sharing of my credit card info. PS: Discover Card was no help at all fighting these fraudulent charges from these criminal businesses, forcing me to do all the dirty legal work and research, so use Discover at your own risk.

• Sp
      7th of Jul, 2009

I feel so stupid. They got me on a work from home scam. Now $300 bucks later, Ive had to cancel my M/C and dispute charges with my bank. UHG! Also affiliated are: Blazingwords and Google Treasure Chest all from the same place in Utah. They do not respond to e-mails so there can be no hard trail. They told me over the phone that they would cancel my account, but charges still came off my M/C.
    ~S

10th of Jul, 2009

It's a huge scam, these thieves need to be stopped!

Best thing to do is:

Report this scam to the FTC, by filing a complaint at: www.FTC.gov and www.ic3.gov

You can also contact your State Attorney General about this scam.

12th of Jul, 2009

Nasir Aziz Here bud this is there number that i got when it did not work like it was supposed to so i was not impressed either.at : 801-341-3280 I myself used a credit card that you load at moneymart, then there is no money for them to take if it s a scam.How do you contact you.Mark

• Ge
      22nd of Jul, 2009

e-tax is taking money from my bank card without my permission
    I have no idea how they got my information . there is no way
    to call them to cancel any payments. this company should be
    prosecuted for fraud .

• Ab
      23rd of Jul, 2009

SAME THING IS GOING ON WITH ME! I HAVE BEEN TRING TO GET A REFUND FOR OVER A MONTH NOW, THEY HAVE NO RECORD OF WHO I AM AND I HAVE NO [censored]ING CLUE WHO THEY ARE! THEY TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AGAIN TODAY ! I PUT A COMPLAINT IN WITH THE B.B.B. YOU SHOULD TO !

• Tr
      24th of Jul, 2009

We have some unknown charges on our Visa credit/debit card and the name of company was e-tax also. We knew we never authorized this and the toll free# is missing a # so we had no way to call until I decided see what I could find out and that's when I found this site, thank goodness. I to was scammed by the only company I've ever given a credit card # online to and I only did it because I thought a "reputable" company with this big of a name wouldn't risk their name on anything fraudulent. Boy was I $160 plus WRONG. It was Google and it to was when I ordered the Google Moneymaster Kit which, by the way, I never have received. Lesson learned. Never again. It's ruthless, low-life companies like this that give the honest man's business a bad name and it's high time someone did something harsh enough that the penalty for such crimes are not worth the risk.

24th of Jul, 2009

Add me to the scammed list. I answered a Publishers Clearing House Survey and agreed to the Video Professor "free" cd on EBay selling. My husbands pays "my" credit card bill and never questioned all these repetitive charges. My credit card company called yesterday about possible 'fraudulent' charges. These have been going on for months - a new one every month. Half of them are located in St. George, UT.

The others I've been scammed by are MyWebAgenda (7.95/mo); ETaxHotline (19.95/mo); GrantHelp ($18.97/mo); Shopper Discounts (12.oo/mo); Auction2Riches (49.97/mo) This last one is really nasty and the source of the Ebay disc which I never got, nor their email, etc. etc. Talked to Pat (supervisor) and then Mike (the manager). I could here Pat laughing in the background.

Since many of these are based in St. George, UT, I'm going to call the chamber of commerce there. These crooks are giving the entire state a really bad name.

24th of Jul, 2009

Someone for Etax finally answered the phone, but only "customer" support. Would only refund one month and then wanted my card number to credit the account. Yeh, right...

• Tu
      25th of Jul, 2009

I am in the same boat with all of you, I let my mom use my decit card for Federal Grants...they took almost $70 out of my account, even after she cancelled it b4 the free trial was up...then after that got straight, I had another comp. called ID Sweep take $25 out of my account...got that straight and a new wee k starts off with the E Tax...I am soooooooo angry right now...I guess I have learned my lesson...never use your card online even if you think you can trust the comp...Arghhhh