ClicksellgoIllegal withdrawal of fund

1 Review updated:

They did the same to me and i don't even give them the authorization to do so... They took money out of my credit card... Just who the hell is clicksellgo? A bunch of douche bags stealing people's money... That's bs you can't just go into someone's account and take their money... Something has to be done and i'm gonna do it because i am tired of these people thinking they can just put their hands on my money and take it whenever they want.

I wish there was some way to get in touch with these people, i think they owe a lot of people. I seriously wish someone would do something about this.
I tried to contact @ [protected] but no reply
Is there anybody to help me

Comments

• Ge
      May 30, 2009

They illegally withdrew money from my checking account.

• Ro
      Jun 08, 2009
    etaxhotline - illegal withdraw
    etaxhotline
    p.o. box 35
    bonnyman
    Kentucky
    Phone: [protected]

these people have somehow withdrew money from my checking account illegally, what can I do????????

Jun 09, 2009

They did the same to me and I don't even remember giving them the authorization to do so... They took money out of my debit account... just who the hell is E TAX HOTLINE? a bunch of douche bags and turds stealing people's money... that's BS you can't just go into someone's account and take their money... something has to be done and I'm gonna do it because I am tired of these people thinking they can just put their hands on my money and take it whenever they want.

• Ro
      Jun 14, 2009

I wish there was some way to get in touch with these people, I think they owe a lot of people some kind of an explanation, my bank could not even give me a phone number, does anybody have one??? I really do seriosly wish someone would do something about this.

Jun 15, 2009

You can call 888/279-0191 to get a refund or credit to you card. I did this today and will take about 3 to 5 business days.. Hope this is helpful.

Jun 18, 2009

Urgent Note to e-tax hotline clients. We here at e-tax hotline are committed to providing a quality product that our clients can use to help them make educated tax decisions. We offer our services using multiple opt-in services and we send several emails prior to any billing that unfortunate may end up in spam filters or blocked email list. We apologize to anyone that did not receive our notice and we are working on a solution. E-tax hotline will make things right so please contact us at [protected] or email your name and information to [protected]@etaxhotline.com

Jun 18, 2009

Etaxhotline.com ?

They are in Utah. The unauthorised transactions seem to be linked to the Google Revolution scam (aka Google Money Master Kit)

Their contact info is:

+1.[protected]
    email: [protected]@thetaxclub.com
    [protected]@etaxhotline.com
    [protected]

If you have had unauthorised withdrawals from your account that is fraud and can be reported to the FTC and IC3 (FBI) here:

Jul 06, 2009

I haven't seen anyone here talk about the service of these guys. Actually, what they offer is pretty amazing. Try and get your accountant to agree to answer unlimited questions a month for only 20 bucks. Seems pretty good to me. As a small business owner who doesnt know much, this info is extremely valuable. Anyways, just some thoughts.

• He
      Jul 07, 2009

they did they same to me they went into my account and took out 20.00 and wheni callad them tof ine out who they are and what they are they where rude and they told me they would not refund my money iknow i did not go there because i have h&r block due my taxs ever year for 22 years

• Mi
      Jul 07, 2009

E-TAX HOTLINE got my credit card info when another fraudulent internet business (THE SELLERS LOUNGE) hoodwinked me into giving it my credit card info under the pretext of having to pay for the mailing of a CD-ROM" infomercial having to do with helping me sell on E-BAY. THE SELLERS LOUNGE then proceeded to enroll me for $50/month on their program without previously informing me, let alone obtaining my consent. THE SELLERS LOUNGE then gave my credit card info not only to E-TAX HOTLINE, but also to SUBMIT SOLUTION and SOCIAL TOOLKIT who then, without previously informing me or obtaining my consent, enrolled me for hefty monthly fees on their programs. Except for E-TAX HOTLINE, which is located, according to the Dept. of Commerce of UT, at 350 5th ave, suite #6015, New York, NY 10018, all the other businesses are located in Utah, so I've been in contact with both the Attorney Generals of NY & UT and also the Dept. of Commerce of UT, who so far has managed to force SUBMIT SOLUTION to credit back their original charge to my Discover card and is looking into the unauthorized sharing of my credit card info. PS: Discover Card was no help at all fighting these fraudulent charges from these criminal businesses, forcing me to do all the dirty legal work and research, so use Discover at your own risk.

• Sp
      Jul 07, 2009

I feel so stupid. They got me on a work from home scam. Now $300 bucks later, Ive had to cancel my M/C and dispute charges with my bank. UHG! Also affiliated are: Blazingwords and Google Treasure Chest all from the same place in Utah. They do not respond to e-mails so there can be no hard trail. They told me over the phone that they would cancel my account, but charges still came off my M/C.
    ~S

Jul 10, 2009

It's a huge scam, these thieves need to be stopped!

Best thing to do is:

Report this scam to the FTC, by filing a complaint at: www.FTC.gov and www.ic3.gov

You can also contact your State Attorney General about this scam.

Jul 12, 2009

Nasir Aziz Here bud this is there number that i got when it did not work like it was supposed to so i was not impressed either.at : [protected] I myself used a credit card that you load at moneymart, then there is no money for them to take if it s a scam.How do you contact you.Mark

• Ge
      Jul 22, 2009

e-tax is taking money from my bank card without my permission
    I have no idea how they got my information . there is no way
    to call them to cancel any payments. this company should be
    prosecuted for fraud .

• Ab
      Jul 23, 2009

SAME THING IS GOING ON WITH ME! I HAVE BEEN TRING TO GET A REFUND FOR OVER A MONTH NOW, THEY HAVE NO RECORD OF WHO I AM AND I HAVE NO [censored]ING CLUE WHO THEY ARE! THEY TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AGAIN TODAY ! I PUT A COMPLAINT IN WITH THE B.B.B. YOU SHOULD TO !

• Tr
      Jul 24, 2009

We have some unknown charges on our Visa credit/debit card and the name of company was e-tax also. We knew we never authorized this and the toll free# is missing a # so we had no way to call until I decided see what I could find out and that's when I found this site, thank goodness. I to was scammed by the only company I've ever given a credit card # online to and I only did it because I thought a "reputable" company with this big of a name wouldn't risk their name on anything fraudulent. Boy was I $160 plus WRONG. It was Google and it to was when I ordered the Google Moneymaster Kit which, by the way, I never have received. Lesson learned. Never again. It's ruthless, low-life companies like this that give the honest man's business a bad name and it's high time someone did something harsh enough that the penalty for such crimes are not worth the risk.

Jul 24, 2009

Add me to the scammed list. I answered a Publishers Clearing House Survey and agreed to the Video Professor "free" cd on EBay selling. My husbands pays "my" credit card bill and never questioned all these repetitive charges. My credit card company called yesterday about possible 'fraudulent' charges. These have been going on for months - a new one every month. Half of them are located in St. George, UT.

The others I've been scammed by are MyWebAgenda (7.95/mo); ETaxHotline (19.95/mo); GrantHelp ($18.97/mo); Shopper Discounts (12.oo/mo); Auction2Riches (49.97/mo) This last one is really nasty and the source of the Ebay disc which I never got, nor their email, etc. etc. Talked to Pat (supervisor) and then Mike (the manager). I could here Pat laughing in the background.

Since many of these are based in St. George, UT, I'm going to call the chamber of commerce there. These crooks are giving the entire state a really bad name.

Jul 24, 2009

Someone for Etax finally answered the phone, but only "customer" support. Would only refund one month and then wanted my card number to credit the account. Yeh, right...

• Tu
      Jul 25, 2009

I am in the same boat with all of you, I let my mom use my decit card for Federal Grants...they took almost $70 out of my account, even after she cancelled it b4 the free trial was up...then after that got straight, I had another comp. called ID Sweep take $25 out of my account...got that straight and a new wee k starts off with the E Tax...I am soooooooo angry right now...I guess I have learned my lesson...never use your card online even if you think you can trust the comp...Arghhhh

Jul 31, 2009

Yeah I hear you on that one, who do they think they are? I don't know about the rest of everyone here but I am a working class entrepreneur who is trying to make it working hard day by day and saving money for certain things, hard work is what I face everyday, and just to have these idiots barge into my account and take my money.

I don't think so! damn big fat smelly corporate ###s! and then they try to justify it by saying "Oh call us at so and so and we'll make it right" then they ### you around transferring your call to like 6 different reps.

What?/

Jul 31, 2009

We have a new number for a direct line to our client service department. [protected]. We apologize to anyone that has experienced frustration with our company and will work to make sure that your account is canceled. Please mention that you found this post so we can give your account top priority Thank you. [protected]

• Ka
      Jul 31, 2009

stay way from the ebay cd thing its a major scam!!! they have been in my bank account several times and bounced it for stupid charges and i called and canceled it and they still went into my account a week later!!!now they say i didnt canvel it and i might get back some money but noi where near what they have take...ITS A SCAM STAY AWAY!!!

Aug 07, 2009

etax hotline is thief

it's the second time that etax hotline take money on my credit card. I will like to know what it does for me, if etax hotline does not back the money on my credit card, I will file a complaint for theft because I do not know what they made.

• Sh
      Aug 09, 2009
    clicksellgo - Took money w/o authorization
    ClickSellGO
    Massachusetts

I noticed $38.77 missing from my account. The full 866# wasn't even there for me to call this company. I never authorized this company to take money from my account. I had to google online to find this company. Who are they??? I will be calling on Monday to get my money back. Obviously, alot of people have had this same issue. I am going to have my bank reissue me a new bank card. This is the second company in two weeks to do this to me. Now I have to fight again to get my money back.

• Ca
      Aug 17, 2009

I am so glad I found this site...E-Tax HOTLINE has done the same thing to me from the SELLES LONGE...had to cancel my card. How can they get away for doing this...is there anyway of stopping them...I tried to get a refund, but only got to talk to some rude person to tell me that it will stop and a refund is going to be given to me...
    Well, they were still taking unauthorized payment from me...If there is anyone who has a joined petition, Please let me know I will sign and join in...They are doing bad business, and I will not do any transaction on line again...

Aug 17, 2009

E-tax hotline does not just charge cards. When we receive an opt-in option from any marketing company we send a welcome email with information on the day that a card will be charged. We follow that information with additional notices sent by email. Your refund has been issued.

• Gg
    clicksellgo - unauthorised debit card money
    Toronto
    Ontario
    Canada

http://members-site.net and clicksellgo.com

The site has false recieved money from my credit account without my authorization! I call the number and no one answers it !

• Al
      Aug 20, 2009

E-tax took funds out of my account and I live in the UK. I disputed the charge with Americna Express and they rang E-tax and the guy there would not tell them how they had got my bank details but they agreed to cancel my mebership (big of them since I never joined anything and especially a help for US tax payers!!!) Amex could not the $19.82 dollars back they took from my account but have barred anymore charges from them, I am worried about how they got my details, the only place I have my Amex card registered online is with Ebay and Paypal. Perhaps the guy from E-tax on the previous posting will reufnd the money they stole from me as well?

Aug 20, 2009

If you joined an online marketing program that is how we got your information. We are a second offer to other programs. We can only return money that we collected. Sorry.

• Me
      Aug 26, 2009
    clicksellgo - get your money back
    Phone: [protected]

Just like everyone else, they got money out of my account as well. I was lucky to get them on the phone this morning and I am supposed to get my money back. I told the guy I was reporting them and I intend to. I urge everyone to call and be very clear you will "not" take no for an answer.

• Po
      Sep 19, 2009
    clicksellgo - money taken from my credit card
    clicksellgo

this company charged my credit card twice. i dont know this company and have no idea how they got my info. and by the time i found out about it, it was a weekend and have not been able to get a hold of them, no one is answering thier phone. never even heard of this company until i noticed it on my transaction history for my card.

• Gl
      Sep 20, 2009
    Clicksellgo.com - Unauthorized transactions
    Profit Studio
    Toccoa
    Georgia

I called and complained about their services (help) and received no answers...no body handled that. Now I have a charge of 38.77 on my bank statement. I have lost interest in internet business as I do not trust anyone anymore.

• Gw
      Sep 21, 2009

I work for a credit card company, and word of advice. Do not do free trials, especially with google revolution/profit or Dazzle White or the Acaiberry. And if you do so, make sure you read the terms and conditions because you're in for a load of suprises. If you do any free trials, make sure you cancel immediately and follow the merchant's procedures to get a refund. And if you have mastercard, more than likely there's nothing you can do.

• Mc
    clicksellgo - Unauthorized Withdrawal
    ???????
    Box 23
    Brudeheim
    Alberta
    Canada
    Phone: [protected]

These people have debited $37.63 usd from my credit card without my authorization...resulting in a $42.61 charge and plummeting my credit card over its limit for an additional $20.00 charge. I am a heart patient on an early retirement pension and they have done this without consideration for my welfare or health. I don't know who they are or where they think they get the right to do this but I am launching a major complaint and a demand for restitution that exceeds their illegal withdrawal amount.

• Jw
    clicksellgo - charges
    clicksellgo
    Lehi
    Utah

Just call [protected] they are international marketing at the same address and they said they were affiliated yet didn't know how to get in touch with them other than calling [protected] this line is always busy.
    I still haven't gotten very far, but a number that is getting answered is a start. If everyone else called maybe they would give us more answers.

• Jw
      Sep 24, 2009

Try calling [protected]. I found a company at the same address that is affiliated but they gave me another phone # [protected] It is just busy for me but I will keep bugging them at the first one until I get somewhere. I think if others do to they might...

• Do
    clicksellgo - unauthorised debit card money
    Michigan

I would like to know how they can take money without my permission, this is the second time and I sent them an email telling them to stop all business with them.

• Br
      Sep 25, 2009

The e-tax fraud is still taking place today. $19.95 was taken from my account without my approval. These sleezy ### need to be shut down; still operating after months have passed. I called the number indicated on my bank statement. The foreign woman was impossible to understand. She told me she canceled my account; an account I NEVER opened or signed up for. After reading these comments, I feel as though I need to cancel my cards and get new numbers!