Clicks Pharmacy Parklands / terrible service
We have been trying since Friday 25 July to secure medication for our daughter. After 11 telephone calls and asking our prescribing doctor to send through a script three times, we are yet to be attended to! No return calls were made to us and after being told today that the pharmacy will only accept the original script, I decided to lodge a complaint. It is not possible for us to supply the original script as this is at the doctor's rooms are too far away for us to organise collection during the week. Why were we not informed of this policy on Friday? We would then have been able to collect the script over the weekend. Surely a fax or official email from the prescribing doctor would suffice?
OUR DAUGHTER IS DISTRAUGHT AND REQUIRES MEDICATION ASAP!
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE TREATMENT OF YOUR CLIENTS!!
PSE ADVISE ASAP
More Clicks Pharmacy Parklands Complaints & Reviews
- Clicks - clicks don't care about customer service 
- Clicks - unacceptable attitude towards customers 
- Clicks - they actually ripping people off with these specials, they making us buy more than we need 
- Clicks - pharmacy always out of stock
- Clicks - treatment at pharmacy by assistant, and getting my profile wrong
- Clicks Retailers - poor customer service @ ballito junction branch
- Clicks Retailers - extremely bad client service
- Clicks Retailers - clicks hillcrest
- Clicks Retailers - the clicks pharmacy staff at the blue route mall branch
- Clicks Retailers - capsules were missing from vigro 3 step starter pack I ordered online