Clicks / they actually ripping people off with these specials, they making us buy more than we need

United States Review updated:

On august the 22nd I went to clicks canal walk to purchase a few things. When in the store I noticed they had a special on baby soap buy 3 pay for 2. So I bought 3. A few days later I was going through my hand bag and noticed on the slip that I actually paid for 3, I then called the 'customer care' number on august the 27th and the lady told me it was a error on the till system. She then told me to go back to a store so I could get a refund, if I were to go back to a store my parking and petrol would be more than the refund. So I asked her to send me a voucher instead. She said she would get back to me but did not. Dont trust the specials you see in clicks!!! They actually ripping us off with these specials, they making us buy more than we need.

Comments

• Da
      Feb 10, 2011

In 2009 I moved to address, I contacted Clicks to change my address, after which I still received my voucher at my address. I changed for about 5 times after that and still they use the old address. I therefore are not receiving my vouchers. I am not buying from them, as they are expensive and I don't receive what I am promised. Their service are shocking!!!

• Gu
      Aug 16, 2018
    Clicks Retailers - 2 Inecto dye
    Mall of Africa
    South Africa

I bought inecto dyes last week... I applied it on my wig for like 15 hours and nothing happened... still the same color, I'm so disappointed

• Bo
      Aug 28, 2018
    Clicks Retailers - Clicks clinic
    Bethlehem freestate
    South Africa

I went to the clicks clinic this afternoons not the 09th of February 2018, in Bethlehem freestate, the clinics working hours are until 17:00 and I arrived there before 17:00 and the nurse was so rude to me and she told me that she is tired, Her surname is Mosia.Iam very dissapointed at the way she chased me away, she was so rude to me.

Aug 28, 2018
    Clicks Retailers - Pharmacy
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

Clicks Karaglen has taken over the Link Pharmacy and has misplaced my wife's Xsiria script along with both of my kids Ritalin scripts. I need the scripts back as I believe Clicks doesn't dispense Ritalin.!!! Hope this was enough characters to draw attention.

• Mi
      Sep 03, 2018
    Clicks Retailers - Maybeline burgundy bar pallete
    Cape Town
    South Africa

Good day I bought the burgundy bar palette from maybeline and the quality is terrible . It doesn't blend and there is absolutely no pigment when putting it on the eyes. I'm very disappointed in this product and one of the shade were loose and even broke. It's very powdery and dry .For a brand like maybeline I'm shocked at the horrible quality !

• Ay
      Sep 05, 2018
    Clicks Retailers - Product
    South Africa

I recently purchased a packet of 18 2 ply toilet rolls from Clicks at Blue Route Mall. The toilet rolls were not up to standard and the rolls were off such weak quality that even some 1 ply would be better than the toilet rolls purchased. Very dissapointed with the brand and quality.

• Fa
      Sep 05, 2018
    Clicks Retailers - clicks tampons
    lichtenburg
    clicks.co.za

i absolutely hate the new packaging of the clicks tampons...it so dificult to open and takes much effort..please bring back old packaging!!!

• Za
      Sep 11, 2018
    Clicks Retailers - Home pregnancy test

Good day

I buy most of my staff from click and am not satisfied with this product I have spent a lot of money on this product just to get home and they don't work they do not even give you a line to say pregnant or not pregnant, it is just blank there no line .

I will not be buying this product from clicks again

thanks you
    unhappy customer

Sep 18, 2018
    Clicks Retailers - Clicks Rosebank
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

The service at this branch has become too terrible, you wait for 30 minutes for a script due to infant pharmacy assistants and lack of pharmacists! No staff on the tills! Pharmacy assistants are not trained! Since Dhanista left this store is a mess!

• Se
      Mar 02, 2019
    Clicks Retailers - Poor online shopping service
    South Africa

I ordered an eyebrow gel 8 days ago and selected to collect it at a nearby clicks store. They said it takes 1-3 days but it still says "processing" and hasn't even been shipped yet. I tried sending emails but i get no response.

Jul 14, 2019
    Clicks Retailers - Clicks Eyelashes
    South Africa

I have bought 2 pairs of Clicks lashes. they break as they are glued tight in the packaging. lost R150!! other brands don't have the problem, only clicks brand. Removal from package by hand or tweezer don't work. furious client. Why glue it so tightly in the package!! a piece of the lash always breaks off.