ClickInks.com / Decptive Business Practices

1 107 Commerce Street, Lake Mary, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-706-4657

This was our first and undoubtedly the last ink cartridge order from Clickinks.com.

Indisputably, all of the cartridges we received were defective in one way or another. Obviously they were “recycled junk”, not in a condition to be placed back into recycling.

Like the hundreds, if not thousands of other complainants, we experienced the same problems and disregard from Clickinks.com.

Although Clickinks.com has garnered a slew of consumer complaints, they are still in business of ripping off consumers.

They advertise extensively in order to lure new victims, promoting attractively low priced “junk” and the poorest quality of merchandise.

All those thousands of consumer complaints can’t be an exaggeration without validity.

However, posting your frustration on various web sites is not going to bring results. It’s like knocking on a deaf persons’ door.

Clickinks.com is now famous for their fraudulent business practices. They are drawing the wrong kind of attention all over the internet, but their deceptive practices will not stop until they are slapped with a court order.

Their registered office is based in Lake Mary, Florida, which is under the jurisdiction of Orange County, Florida.

The Orange County Consumer Fraud Unit will investigate your complaint about the unfair and deceptive business practices perpetrated by Clickinks.com and attempt to secure a just resolution to your problem.

Here is how to contact The Orange County Consumer Fraud Unit

On the web: http://www.orangecountyfl.net/cms/dept/countyadmin/publicsafety/fraud/default.htm
By Phone: [protected] By email: [protected]@sao9.org

You can also contact any or all of the following authorities:

The Florida Attorney General's Office on the web at: http://www.myfloridalegal.com/

Your State’s Attorney General's Office

Your County’s Office of Consumer Affairs

The Federal Trade Commission at: http://www.ftc.gov/index.shtml as the federal mail order rule requires companies to give customers the option of a full refund if their order doesn't arrive on time.

Although Clickinks.com is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau, regardless, you can let them know about their appalling business practices.

If you paid by credit card, call your credit card company immediately and have the charges disputed and reversed.

Remember to hold on to your invoices, receipts, correspondence and any other pertinent information. Always document your phone calls with date and time, even the unanswered ones. The more proof you provide the authorities with; the stronger your case will be.

That's not the way to do business, and we as consumers must take the appropriate action to stop it.

Clickinks.com is a company to be avoided at all costs.

And if you come across with other websites posting complaints about Clickinks.com be sure to share this information.

Comments

• Ho
      1st of Nov, 2009

Hi, Dianne. Well, this is a full year after your post and unfortunately, we have recently just been ripped off by Clinkinks.com - so that's why I started looking for these kinds of reviews. My hubby ordered from them first because they came up on his Google search, and sadly, he did not do a BBB check or check for complaints first. We have been burned by internet companies before so I was upset to learn he didn't follow through before using them. I'm not even going to bother writing my specific story - it's exactly the same as 100 others here. We were billed and received nothing - and emails are rejected after a couple of days - so that tells me they have a way of rejecting emails they don't want. If it was an invalid address, it would have rejected immediately - not several days later. I think credit card companies will also file complaints if enough of their customers ask for reverse charges on the same company. Let's hope.

I just wanted to thank you for the info. I was on another complaint website yesterday and I told everyone to file a complaint with the Florida Attorney General. The BBB gives Clinkinks an "F" rating now - they've had 295 complaints - but the BBB cannot shut down a business - only the State can do that. I see most of the complaints started over three years ago and in those three years, Clinkinks has made millions of dollars and I'll bet half of it was for not sending out any product. Most people walk away when they are ripped off.

Anyway - it's a year late - but thanks for the info and you can bet I'm going to be writing to every agency I can to get these thieves off the internet.