Clickincome / Unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:
I'm not sure what to do. I have had 2 charges from these people on my account in the last 3 weeks. I do not know who these people are. I can't find how to contact them personally to get this resolved. I'm very frustrated with this. I don't know how to fix the problem.

N  5th of Jan, 2009 by

i also have this happen 2 x in dec . my credit card did refund me, but im worried bout it happening again

did you get it takin care of ?

i m wondering how these ppl got my card number ?/
A  6th of Jan, 2009 by
They have ties with Trislim and when you subscribe to Trislim you get tied to this one by default. Even if you unsubscribe to one, you will still remain subscribed to the other and they will keep charging you. You have to specifically unsubscribe to all of them. What a sucker.
A  6th of Jan, 2009 by
Anyone know how to contact these people? I am furious. We closed out our debit card, so they can't get any more money, but the bank cannot guarantee we will be able to get back what we lost.
N  18th of May, 2010 by
We are not clickincome, however, if you have not had your issue resolved, please send me an email at corporate@trislimusa.com and I will help to get the issue resolved. Please send a short summary of the issue and that you posted on Complaints board. Thanks,

TriSlim Corporate Offices