Clickfordigital.com / Product not received

287 3rd AvenueBrooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-858-9777

Hi,
I ordered a Camera and did receive the item after 4 weeks. made many call to that number in the site. it always goes to a voice mail. sent couple of mails to CUSTOMERSERVICE@CLICKFORDIGITAL.COM. no response from them. complaint loged in my creditcard company to investigate.

never buy from this site.
Ra

Comments

Va
  11th of Nov, 2008

ClickForDigital.com - Terrible experience
ClickForDigital.com
clickfordigital.com

On October2, 2008, I went online and found this seller on pricegrabber.com. Although it was not the lowest priced seller-it supposedly had a good seller rating and so I ordered a JVC camcorder. I received a call the next day from a Marc/Mike who asked to confirm my shipping address and he offered me a 'deal' on additional battery and charger for $99.

I declined and so my credit card was billed for just the price of the camcorder. I opted for free 10-14 day shipping. Well, more than 20 Business days later, I still have not received any delivery of the product. I have made multiple attempts to contact them by phone, E-mail and through the website but no reply/call back at all.

Since I cannot reach them/him at all, I have opened a case with my credit card company to investigate but in the meantime, I am left with no camcorder to use for my 3 kids. Stay away from this seller. It is November4, 2008 and still no contact from the seller and still no delivery of the product.
Ma
  19th of Jan, 2009
Nothing but crooks. Took my money and gave me damaged goods. They promised to rectify my problem but never did so. Mike swore parts were ordered for my Samsung 52" big screen TV but they never arrived nor did my TV get fixed. He also promised me a $89.00 credit to my credit card for the shipping taking so long. I Never got it. I spent $2737.00 with these crooks. Now their 800 phone number is disconnected and they don't answer their local number plus their website in down.
Do
  2nd of Feb, 2009
I'm another buyer who was ripped off by this crook, Mike. I was supposed to get free shipping, but charged $20. I was supposed to get an extra sony battery and charger for the camcorder, but got junk and got charged $120. I have a feeling this guy has opened another operation under a different name. If anyone knows what the name is, please let me know. Thanks in advance.