Clickbank.com / Corrupt Companies

1 4115 Choctaw LnParis, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 903-784-2307

On 25 April 2008, I paid $47.83 with my Visa to get unlimited free DVD movie downloads, music ad TV shows to my PC. It directed me to another page that gave me 'step by step instructions to download movies, music, TV shows and more.' I could not complete the download of UTorrent. It directed me to another page that gave me 'step by step instructions to download movies, music, TV shows and more. I got back to my original clickbank.com page and sent a message to the support site. I did get an email stating my payment but did not include a link in case I didn't receive my product after payment. I noticed there was NO phone number or address. I clicked on the email link to send an email and have heard nothing so far.

Comments

• Br
      11th of Jun, 2008

Sorry to hear of your negative experience. If you feel the product or service was unsatisfactory, I would try to resolve it with the publisher first. It costs the publisher much less to make you happy or refund your money than to go through the pain of a chargeback.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am a software publisher and I use ClickBank to handle all my financial transactions. Unfortunately, the problem is not with Clickbank but rather the publisher. Clickbank has thousands of these publishers and unfortunately there ARE some shady ones. Clickbank tries to weed them out, but they obviously can't get everyone.

I am here to tell you that there are honest publishers and Clickbank is a reputable company for managing online financial transactions.

I hope that helps.
    Thanks for supporting small business.
    Small publishers can't do it without you.
    - Brandon Doyle