ClickBank / disabled clickbank account due to 1 chargeback

1 Australia

I have been working on line full-time for over 5 years I have never had an issue and always ethical in my dealings.

It appears the chargebacks I had were from the same person who signed up for a $1 trial and when reblled the week later forgot they signed up and lodged a complaint.

I was advised bu colleagues to use another clickbank account as this is my primary source of income, but that has also been disabled with only 3 sales all from my team and no refunds or chargebacks so has no violation and should not be disabled. Now I have no account to continue operating my business and money tied up in disabled clickbank accounts I can't access.

Can I please speak with a manager or your investigations team to have this debilitating financial issue fast tracked as 60 to 90 days to review due to 1 chargeback frankly isn't fair.

Not only can I no longer access the funds tied up in my account. I can no longer access the account to even cross check the details of the chargeback and where and who it came from.

Tj