Click4beauty / Goods not delivered

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I have ordered products from an Internet company called Click4beauty. It has been nearly 2 months and I have still not received the products. I have contacted them by e-mail 3 times and each time they say they are awaiting stock to arrive. Eventually they advised after I contacted them that they had received the goods and will ship them. It has been 2 weeks and still nothing.
I read on the Internet a couple of reviews which said that Click4beauty is fraudulent. I wish I had of read this before I put through my order.

Ka

Comments

• Vi
      31st of Mar, 2012

I also have been waiting for an order since 28/12/2011. Each time I contact them it is always the same answer we are trying to get stock. I have asked for my money back several times now but with no success. I will contact Paypal and let then know what I think about this company. It will not get my money back but maybe paypal will close their account and protect others in the future.

• Ka
      2nd of Apr, 2012

Finally one of the poducts that I ordered was delivered last week. I had another order with them which has not been delivered yet. I have previously contacted Paypal also. They noted it. I wouldn't have minded waiting if they had of been clear from the beginning and given me regular updates instead of me having to chase them. It certainly pays to go online and check a new company out before ordering from them.

• Em
      11th of Apr, 2012
    Click4beauty - Fraud site
    Clck4Beauty.net
    United Kingdom

Dot use Click4Beauty. It is a SKAM. They will take your money and send nothing and not reply to your emails. I lost £256 this way, and they have done it to many other customers. There is not address or phone number so not way of contacting them other than by email and after sending a computer generated response they simply stop replying

• Is
      13th of May, 2012

I have had exactly the same! I have been waiting for two months for a product, and each time I email them they reply saying they are waiting for stock, and the last one I had back said my product had been dispatched but that was a week ago! I have asked for my money back countless times again with no success. There must be something we can do!! I am so annoyed and upset with the fact they have robbed me of almost £50 - this is clearly illegal and a scam website and they must have broken alot of trading laws.

• Ms
      31st of May, 2012

I am going to attempt to down their Australian website. I have contacted auDA, Net Registry, and Planet Domain.

• Jl
      22nd of Nov, 2012

Same problem. Waiting for seven months. Wondering how to press charges.