Click2Ink.comRip off

1 Review updated:

I won't go into any length with all of the details of what I have gone through the last 4 months with Click2Ink.com. But, I can tell you it's been a MESS! My order arrived late, and when it did arrive it was like receiving bottles of colored water instead of cartridges that were even half decent! Everyone of them were defective! Well, then it was really FUN to try and find out how and where to return them. That took a period of time and when I was finally able to do so, I didn't hear a thing. So, I started calling and e-mailing and I received more excuses than I could even think of! My 10-year old granddaughter isn't even able to come up with that many excuses or reasons! I reported the situation to the BBB in Wichita, KS and also to my credit card company. If anyone knows of any other web sites that I can report this to, please let me know. I plan on posting as many negative comments about this "rip off" internet business as possible.

Ga

Comments

• Sc
      Feb 17, 2010

I am finding out too late about the owner of this company Click2Ink. I did contract work for him repairing printers. He owes me over $600.00 and refuses to pay me. This is money owed for work that is complete and the customer has paid Click2Ink. Beware of Ben Bohannon.

• Cl
      Mar 08, 2010

Jil Prantner of Blue Eagle Printer Repair is going around spreading unfounded negative reviews about Click2ink Denver. The review above is from a Kansas Location that is not affiliated with Click2ink Denver.

Jil Prantner is devious and will walk away from a repair and not communicate.