Click Marketing / Illegally taken money & terrible service

1 England, Dorset, United Kingdom Review updated:

This company has been a nightmare from start to finish. They took money from my account on 3 occasions without my permission, the invoices which I finally got out of them were all incorrect. They never answer my calls. The web site is truly awful - full of spelling mistakes and the basic grammer is laughable. I have written, phoned, e-mailed on so many occasions I have lost count. They just stall, and have only agreed to repay the money they owe me when I threatened legal action. No apology, no explanation - horrible. Its not in my account yet - we'll see if it actually gets there. The web site cost a fortune and is definitely not worth it.

Comments

• Do
      24th of May, 2011

dont touch them with a barge pole, they have taken well over the amount agreed and i had to cancell my card in the end to stop them dipping into my acount when they wanted, the survice is next to nothing, you will not get to speak to anyone, and the office is just a vertule office, ie just a postal address.How could anyone even work for company like this knowing what goes on

11th of Jun, 2011

^^^^^^Well count yourself one of the lucky ones because they gave the worse service ever to my business, couldn't agree more with this persons complaints. Bad communication and NOT following up e-mails/phone calls. Taking 3 x payments out of my account in 1 month when it was agreed to be one payment on a monthly basis. And too top it all i wasn't happy with the service so canceled over the phone, at this point a £390 cancelation fee was not verbally explained to me and just went a head regardless.

MY ADVICE IS TO STAY WELL CLEAR OF THESE UN HELP FULL/USELESS/MONEY ROBBING ### !!!

• Tr

they have just stolen £600 from my account

• Ji
      21st of Jun, 2011

this company run by james augusti who lives at 134a kinson road bournemouth and operate under a different address as they claim to be at post office road in central bournemouth, but are infact based above minute man press in ashley cross for those of you who can not contact them. As for john i can only presume you work for them or you have not checked your bank statements recently!!! i have no idea how a company can steal money and not be prosecuted??? i personally now know of 14 companies who have all experianced the same ill treatment and is growing by the week!!!
    It just goes to show how are government and local authorities are usless in stopping con men and fraudsters !!!

21st of Jun, 2011

I was seething because my monthly adverts came down last weekend- just as I was advertising my new line! Therir mistake cost me a load of orders, at the end of the day we all went with the because they are cheap and now we're moaning as their service may not be the best. I deal with Ross, he's usually pretty responsive-some of the trainee designers are useless. They also have an office at Aviation Park by hurn.

• Re
      22nd of Jun, 2011

john your just full of ###

• Su
      25th of Jun, 2011

I havn't personally dealt with this company, but can speak from a friends point of view, who had money taken from her account and a useless website done by them. The website was awful, Twitter didn't link up, she wasnt even on Twitter. Her photos were muddled and all over the place and did;t match up with what was on the page. Her email never worked, she couldn't get into it, and they had lost the password. Never had one enquiry from it ! They took money from her account on numerous occassions without informing her. In the end she paid around £2000 for everything ! There is a slightly happy ending though, as she took the decision to go with another web design company(although a bit wary after the experience), who did a great job, and she is now seeing the benefit of being online.
    If anyone wants the name of the company (I cant remember off hand), but can find out.

15th of Jul, 2011

Totally agree with the above.. 3 payments taken out of our bank account, not approved by us and not notified that unless we signed the contract within 7 days, we were charged full amount. Did anyone get a refund on this?

• Ro
      15th of Jul, 2011

Totally agree with all the above comments, except John's? I agreed to a 2 month trial period £250.00 ten days later they took £1320.00 when I complained they said that They never agreed to a 2 month trial!! and were charging me for a years contract which I never agreed to. We have reported them to trading standards watch this space!!

15th of Jul, 2011

Trading standards have contacted me today re this company, they sent a form to be completed. No chance of getting £ back though unless trying small claims but even then I think they have covered themselves by saying on the PO contract that you have to return within 7 days. My gripe with them was we never agreed to that, they sent me a recording which was a general conversation and nothing about having to return within 7 days. I guess they can get away with that!! ###...

15th of Jul, 2011

Does anyone know of a good lawyer / family friend who knows business law that may be able to give some advice?

• Aa
      30th of Jul, 2011

BE WARNED IF CLICK MARKETING HAVE YOUR BANK DETAILS THEY WILL AUTOMATICALLY TAKE MONEY THE FOLLOWING YEAR WITH NO AUTHORIZATION, MAKE SURE YOUR BANK KNOWS OR CANCEL THE DEBIT/CREDIT CARD YOU MADE PAYMENT WITH

• Re
      27th of Nov, 2011

Totally unreasonable issues are been pointed against Click Marketing Team, I have been working with them for over 12 months with over thousands invested for my projects with them. I never had any issues with them for my work, commitment or quality. They always address my concerns with care and precession. Its hard to believe such wrong comments put forward toward such professional team for no reason. My personal experience with them has been "great" and I will use them for more project in the futue ARE YOU SOME SORT OF ###