Cleverbridge.net / unauthorized payment access

Perth, Western Australia, Australia Review updated:

cleverbridge.net accessed my credit card and withdrue two amounts one of $24-95c and one of $19-95c on the 10th and13th of Jan 2010 with no indication of what it was for. I have not downloaded software or renewed any software programs. If anyone can advise me what to do about it and where I can contact someone to find out about it.

Br

Comments

• Cl
      16th of Feb, 2010

Dear Brad,

cleverbridge is an e-commerce provider for over 200 software manufacturers.

If you have an unknown charge on your billing statement from cleverbridge, do not hesitate to phone us at 1-866-522-6855 or to contact us by email at [protected]@cleverbridge.com

We appreciate you cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    cleverbridge Customer Support

Feel free to review our credentials at the Better Business Bureau:

• Ey
      29th of Jun, 2015

I too have been scammed by these people they took money out of my bank account without my permission and it seems someone made up an account in my name and put my bank card details on it so they just swooped my account yet again they did this last year too and I changed my card with new number here we go again they got my new number and just took money how come they can get my bank card number without my permission isn't that fraud ????? oh they will email you but you will never hear from them ever I have emailed them and get the same message as other people do so automated response .

10th of Nov, 2018

@eye61 Did you get your money at all???
    They have taken from my account and Ive never heard of this company. 10/11/2018

10th of Nov, 2018

I have an amount of $92.64 taken from my credit card and paid to your company.
    I never authorised this and want the amount refunded NOW.

10th of Nov, 2018

I had the amount of $92.64 deducted from my credit card without my permission.
    I want this refunded NOW!