Cleverbridge Securityunable to download reviver software llc

I needed help with a long running script and found reviver install company that offered free scan. They then said they needed money to do the repair. I paid the money and then it was impossible for me to do the necessary download and register. I was then left having paid and then not having the problem solved and no means of getting help.

Mr
Dec 30, 2014

Comments

•   Jan 02, 2015

Hello Mrs J Sherrington,

We are reaching out to you because we believe you might be referring to the purchase of one of our products.

If you have indeed purchased a ReviverSoft product (like Registry Reviver or Driver Reviver) and are having trouble using this product, we would like to help resolve this for you as soon as possible. You can also access ReviverSoft's dedicated support center at http://www.reviversoft.com/support/

Please drop us an email at [protected]@reviversoft.com with the details of your purchase and the problems you are having and our team of friendly experts will be happy to help.

Sincerely,

The Customer Experience Team
    ReviverSoft | www.ReviverSoft.com

P.S: Cleverbridge processes payments and orders for several software publishers like ReviverSoft. We recommend checking your purchase invoice for additional details of your purchase

Jun 28, 2015

I bought reviver security I had to reinstall it but it wouldn't accept my security key