Cleverbridge Ag Koelnunauthorized purchase

At first, i purchased a product from electronic arts for 29. 95 for a downloadable game. Later through the week i left to go deposit a check only to be denied by the atm because my card was closed! I spoke to the chase teller and she said it is because of 5 purchases of 29. 95 from cleverbridge ag koeln. I was pissed out my ###! But she was nice and very helpfull and instructed me on how to dispute it so i would get my money back and i am currently doing so right now. I dont know why it happened though. Are they snakes or what?

Yn

Comments

• Cl
      Sep 27, 2010

Dear Sir or Madam,

cleverbridge is the e-commerce partner of a number of software providers, for whom we assist with their online payment processing and order information.

If you have noticed that you have been charged by cleverbridge, I advise that you contact us immediately, so that we may provide you important information related to the charge that you see.

Please use the link below for cleverbridge contact information:

Feel free to check out our Better Business Bureau rating at:

We look forward to hearing from you directly.

cleverbridge Customer Support

• Hu
      Jun 11, 2011

This company has made an unauthorized $29.95 charge on my visa. I want it removed.

• Dear Customer,

cleverbridge is the e-commerce partner for a number of online businesses and therefore our name appears on credit card statements in place of the company from whom you purchased the product. Please note that without more significant information we cannot locate any orders that have been placed in our system at this time. At this point we kindly ask that you contact us in order for us to locate any orders in our system and assist you with your inquiry.
    You may access our contact info at:

cleverbridge Customer Support Team

Jun 13, 2011

i have a $39.95 charge from 2 days ago from this company. Interestingly, I have not purchased anything online for over a year and the card charged is in my old name as i am now married. I am disputing this!

Jul 29, 2011

I just found a charge on my bank account for 29.95 which I did not authorize. I do not know who this company is and I do not want their service. I want this money back into my account immediately... I am careful about where I enter my account information so it concerns me how they got my information.( sawzaw )

• Rm
      Jan 31, 2012

I also got a $29.95 charge on my card, was alarmed, had no idea what it was. Called Cleverbridge and found that it was a charge for "Reg Clean Pro", which I did order. They were very nice and efficient explaining. They should definitely add the name of the software somehow to their payee or this will no doubt continue. However, rack your brain for any purchase of software and call Cleverbridge before you dispute the charge.

• Ge
      Feb 11, 2012

I paid £19, 24 to cleverbridge ag for a downloaded programme run by BT-Torrent on the 10th Feb 2012 through PayPal.
    The programme does not work. There is no Tech or other support offered to Customers other than a Microsoft Web Site that has nothing to do with Bt- Torrent.
    I require a full refund.
    Please reimburse my PayPal account.
    Regards
    Geoffrey Page

• Ge
      Feb 11, 2012

refund required.

• Dear Geoffrey,

cleverbridge is the e-commerce partner for a number of online businesses and therefore our name appears on credit card statements in place of the company from whom you purchased the product. We suggest you contact us regarding your refund request so that we can have direct correspondence with you.

You may access our contact info at:

cleverbridge Customer Support Team

• Ms
      Apr 15, 2012

charged $29.90 for a product I know nothing about

• Dear Customer,

Thank you for your post. cleverbridge is the payment processor for a variety of software manufacturers and digital media companies. Based on your comment, you are not sure who cleverbridge is or what their name is doing on your credit card statement. Since we are an e-commerce company and process payments, our name appears on credit card statements in place of the company from whom you purchased the product. This information is provided to you on the website that you purchased the product from, on the checkout page in the shopping cart, and on the receipt that is sent to your email upon completion of your purchase. Also, by doing a quick search on this forum or on Google for ‘cleverbridge’, you will see that other customers have had the same inquiry as you and have had all their questions answered.

Since we do not want to deliver personal information on a public forum, we kindly ask that you contact us directly so that we can provide you with further information regarding your order. We can discuss what the purchase was for, when it occurred, and other measures we can take such as a offering a refund. We have provided our contact information, which includes a phone number and email address below:

cleverbridge Customer Support

• Fu
      Dec 02, 2012

mi è arrivata comunicazione sms di un addebito di 29, 69€ non autorizzato sulla mia Carta di Credito American Express.

• Se
      Mar 31, 2013
    sean m hubbard - pc download
    cleverbridge agkoeln.com
    1240 silesave.
    oakford
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: [protected]
    cleverbridge.com

hi i went a refund back from the order i placed i will not need it now thank you

• Ca
      Mar 31, 2013

ho fatto un bonifico di 33.40 euro per un antiviris di questa azienda un mese fa e non ho ancora notizie
    purtroppo visto tutte le lamentele su questo sito vorrei sapere come ricuperare y mie soldi
    vedo che su queste cose no c'è difesa a si perdono i soldi, non capisco come non esista qualche istituzione che protegga questo e non permetta queste truffe e mandi in galera i responsabili

• Ra
      Oct 25, 2013

On 17th Oct 2013 I found an account of $29.95 on my Visa Account Pending - CLEVERBRIDGE AG KOELN DE . It also stated that I was connected to a company called uniblue which I have never had any connection with. I would like this money returned to my account.
    Sincerely
    Ray

• Ro
      Nov 25, 2013

Please note I purchased Cleverbridge and was told by a person Tel. # [protected].
    The Price was to be $ 29.95 but I was charged $ 41.11 why I don't know ? Also $ 12.88 for Backup, but again this is only for 20% he wants more Money for the rest ??
    Reg. Clean Pro is no good it does nothing, it was to clean my Computer but nothing is working.
    The Person the one I called, tried to sell me more for $ 299.00 why ??. this is all false and wrong.
    Now I can see, that this is all for nothing it is a scam, you know I maybe old but not stupid, if you are a honest Company you will Credit these Amounts ( $ 53.99 ) back into my Account and we will forget everything. We will give you 12 hours to Credit my Card.

• Ei
      Dec 08, 2013

Cleverbridge is a ###ing snake! There is an unauthorised amount of A$30.08 on my credit card on 09/12/2013. I try to sort via my bank.
    Eileen

• Lo
      Mar 10, 2016

I have a charge for A$30.14 posted on my Amex card on 12th February. I have no knowledge of this company, or of ordering anything from this company. Please refund on my credit card immediately, or advise for what this payment was made.
    Graeham E Mansfield, Australia.