Cleverbridge Ag / unauthorized charge to my account

1 [email protected], Eugene, OR, United States Review updated:

Cleverbridge Ag Charged my account after getting information that I purchased Uniblue Power boost for my computer and Tweeker. The company uniblue has no info as to why or will help me. Cleverbridge has a history of doing this afer they find out you purchase from Uniblue.

Comments

• Cl
      11th of Nov, 2010

Dear Sir,

cleverbridge is the e-commerce partner of Uniblue, for whom we process payments.
    If you notice a charge from cleverbridge and would like further information about that charge, feel free to contact cleverbridge directly at:

[protected]@cleverbridge.com

Sincerely,
    cleverbridge Customer Service

• Be
      12th of Nov, 2010

Yes you certainly are the Partner of Uniblue and I have done some investigating on your practices to include everytime someone complains exactly as I have you post your phony little statements say LOOK at our Better business bureau credentials like you need to stand by something else instead of what you really do. I have found out what it is you really do and have turned this matter over to the right investigators! Also you can tell uniblue I had a local tech shop investigate the product, a phony product as well that will show 232 errors on any computer at any time including one that it just got done evaluating!!! Wow, que better business! You will be hearing from more than the Better Buearo soon!!! Your tactics of charging an accounnt a year ahead of time for renewal since the customer did not click on cancel renewal are about over, and your sly people who made up that program will be investigated!!! I know all about your kind.

• Si
      22nd of Apr, 2012

Cleverbridge AG,

about unauthorized charge to my account

Company information:
    Wai Him, Cheng
    China, Hong Kong

I' Have also occur this sitatution too. Cleverbridge Ag Charged my account after getting information, then without authorized, through my visa card. I have been "purchased" Uniblue Power boost for my computer in 2011. Cleverbridge AG or The company uniblue that purchased "unknowned" product that value USD29.95, Thay has no info me that why I purchased .Now I know Cleverbridge has a history of doing this after they find out you purchase from Uniblue. I complaints as this is sufficient to be penal crime that unauthorized charge by the purchased person. Second, I suspect that Cleverbridge AG or The company uniblue stolen or even violate secrecy Principle about the Credit card information privacy provision. I here to express my resentful and strong dissatisfaction for these two companies : Cleverbridge AG and The company uniblue.

Wai Him, Cheng
    China, Hong Kong
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Cs
      14th of Oct, 2012

Cleverbridge AG are involved in another dubios and possibly criminal activity. They handle the purchase for Parallels. For the software they state that EU Tax at 19% is charged based on the seller home country, not the buyer. This is in direct contravention of current EU import/export VAT laws. What is to prevent Cleverbridge AG from taking VAT payments collected from a country outside of the EU and then NOT declaring them on their Corporate VAT forms to Customs and Excise? This means that they can pocket the VAT due to the Government as a nice tidey (extra)profit, and the VAT authorities will be none-the-wiser.

Buckingham, C
    Computing Systems Research
    Switzerland (not in the EU)

• Be
      28th of Dec, 2012

i' have the same problem as that Cleverbridge Ag Charged my account MasterCard after getting information, and "WITHOUT AUTHORIZED".. I have been "purchased" Uniblue Power boost for my computer in 2011. Cleverbridge AG or The company uniblue that purchased "unknowned" product that value USD29.95. And i also do very much agree with Mr. Wai Him Cheng, from China, Hong Kong; that "...this is sufficient to be penal crime that unauthorized charge by the purchased person. Second; that Cleverbridge AG or The company uniblue stolen or even violate secrecy Principle about the Credit card information privacy provision. I here to express my resentful and strong dissatisfaction for these two companies : Cleverbridge AG and The company uniblue..."

Berry T. Marcos
    MALAYSIA

• Un
      3rd of Jan, 2013

Hi Berry T. Marcos,
    I am sorry about this inconvenience. It sounds like your credit card was re-charged because your one year subscription for your product updates/upgrades had expired and your order was set on automatic renewal. Before the renewal charge is applied we notify our clients several times by email. I regret that you missed our notifications, however you need not worry our 60-day money back guarantee also applies to subscription renewals.
    We require further information to locate your order details and confirm the above. We can then solve this for you as soon as possible. Could you kindly submit a refund request here. http://www.uniblue.com/support/chargedispute/
    Thank you.
    Uniblue - http://www.uniblue.com/

11th of Mar, 2013

Recibí un débito de Cleverbridge AG por U$S 29.95.- por una compra en Uniblue, lo recibí habiéndolo dado de baja esas renovaciones automáticas, que debo hacer?

• Un
      13th of Mar, 2013

Hola Mariolui,
    Lamento que usted haya encontrado dificultades, nos gustaría ayudarlo más pero no podemos localizar el pedido con la información proporcionada. Necesitamos más información acerca del pedido para que podamos localizarlo.

Por favor, póngase en contacto con nuestro equipo de apoyo para resolver este problemacon un correo electrónico a [protected]@unibluesupport.com

Usted puede abrir un chat con uno de nuestros agentes de asistencia al cliente desde el siguiente enlace:
    Gracias,
    Uniblue

5th of Jan, 2017

Why are there 2 payments to my account, there should only be one at $112.00 in December 2016

Payment on 25/11/16 $199.63 ?

Payment on 5/12/16 $166.11 ?