Clever Investments

Posted: May 24, 2016 by

Purely Slim Garcinia Cambogia, Forskolin

4.7
Centennial, Colorado
On 4/5/16 I ordered Garcinia Cambodia, Forskolin and Green Coffee from Clever Investments thru Facebook. It was charging me $4.95 for the first 2 products and half price for the Green Coffee. On 4/21/16 I was charged an additional $69.95 and $74.92 for the products. I did figure that there would be extra charges for the products, even though the website I ordered it from didn't state that. But now I received 2 more bottles of the product. They automatically sent the product out and charged my card for these products. I certainly did not agree to automatic shipments of these products. I am looking for a working phone number or a website for this company so I can try to cancel these automatic shipments. The products do not work and certainly aren't worth the money they are charging for them. The website didn't tell you how much you would be paying for them. It only listed the trial price of $4.95.
Complaint comments Comments (10) Complaint country United States Complaint category Diet Products

Comments

A  27th of May, 2016 by    0 Votes
I too, am facing the same situation as Darlene Hagensen. I continue to receive these products and have funds pulled from my checking account - both are happening withOUT my consent. I am on a limited income, and my husband is disabled. I never would have expected continued shipment and automatic withdrawal of funds from my checking account without an authorization from me.
I've been searching and searching for a way to put an end to this, but have been unable to find any contact information. I'm hoping that by posting this comment..., I will be provided with the assistance I need, and deserve.
PLEASE PROVIDE a working phone number or a website for this company so I can cancel these automatic shipments.

Thank you.
N  11th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
I am facing the same situation. Got the 30 trial and they've already charged my account and I can't get in touch with them. I too cannot find a working number to get in touch with these people. Looks like a scam. Anybody get a number please post it so we all can call.

A  17th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
I too am having the exact same problems. Being charged for product I did not order or authorize payment to be charged to my credit card. Even had credit card people looking for a contact number and could not find one. I am disputing the charges on my card and sending product back by registered mail, requesting a signature. Not sure what else to do.
N  17th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
I'm in the same boat ... does anyone have a phone number or email address that I can contact to cancel this nonsense? thank you!
A  20th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
Hello Folks, I'm having the same issue and was able to find the information you all are looking for. This is what I have found so far and still in the process of disputing these outrageous charges for a product that don't work and gives me a headache. Look for a telephone number imprinted on the bottle. Mine is 888-850-8583 and only seems to work if you are calling from a cell phone. Whenever I called from my land line it picked up and then dead silence. Hopefully it will work for you. Their customer support email address is care@try-purelyslim-garcinia.com. One last thing you can only get to their website by searching for try-purelyslim-garcinia on FACEBOOK. Its a secure site that is not viewable on the standard http.
One last caveat, I'm not for sure which advertised time is correct but to be safe you can only reach them between the hours of 9AM to 6PM Eastern time Monday through Friday and Saturday 9am to 6pm Eastern Time. If you call outside those times it is total silence, no way to leave a message.
N  29th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
Thank you for the phone number # 888-850-8583. I was able to make contact. After much going back and forth - Company representative agreed to issue my account a credit. They first offered a low percentage refund, when I refused, another percentage was offered. Credit should show on my account within 10 days. If trying to get a refund - make sure you get all the information - cancellation #'s, etc.
N  28th of Jul, 2016 by    0 Votes
I am in the same situation as everyone else. I was unable to contact anyone until I got on here and saw that someone had found a phone number and an email address. I was charged astronomical charges for these products that I am unable to take. I think this whole thing is a scam just to get money from customers. There was nothing on the advertisement stating that i would be charged these additional fees. I am supposed to get a refund for 50% of the money which I still think is totally awful to do to someone. Someone needs to shut them down!
A  28th of Jul, 2016 by    0 Votes
As I previously filed in my complaint the same issues I still have not found a way to contact them. However, I returned by registered mail all products and required a signature. I then disputed all charges with my credit card company. I filled out the forms they sent and returned them along with the copy of the signature card and a copy of my complaint on this website. I am waiting to hear back on their final decision. Meanwhile they have credited the amounts to my credit card. It's a pain but I am fighting them. Even after sending product back they still billed me again but did not send any more product. I am disputing that charge as well.
N  9th of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes
I FINALLY tracked down a good ph # to cancel my account - which they set up as soon as we order the free trial.
PHONE# 1+888-850-8583. CSR Supervisor explained they auto send a 30 supply with trial that's only for 2weeks. That is what the additional 69.95 (or 79.95 the amount the tried to charge me) is for along with the 4.95. He offered 35% off, then 65% off all my future orders. Absolutely not, And Get the Confirmation # and their name. Hope this helps and Good Luck!
A  21st of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
I had the same issue last year and after searching everywhere is for a phone number I looked on the bottle and finally found it in the corner but I haven't touched these pills. Today I took my first one I don't know if they're going to work that's why I am looking to see if any of you have had any luck with this product I have polycystic ovarian syndrome and fibromyalgia a lot of my medications and my illnesses make me gain weight I am severely depressed I don't want to leave the house I hate how I look and I'm no good to my children or my husband when I'm like this. If anyone had any luck please let me know.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree