Cleveland Clinic — parking, s building off 93rd. traffic, parking, safety - horrible. does anyone care?
My wife had an appointment at the S building yesterday. We traveled down Euclid to 93rd. It took over 40 minutes to get to the valet. I asked several valets if always that bad, always they said. There is no reason for that at a world class hospital.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Cleveland, OH Is anything being done about this terrible problem? Let's put up another building adjacent, and ignore the traffic, parking, and safety issues. There is a beautiful fountain, why not remove that to alleviate some congestion. Why not have patient pickup in separate area. Please take some action on this problem!
More Cleveland Clinic Complaints & Reviews
- Cleveland Clinic - unorganized and all kinds of wrong stuff 
- Cleveland Clinic - dr. jihad kaouk - medical care/medical malpractice 
- Cleveland Clinic - laurent dreyfuss 
- Cleveland Clinic - unethical behavior/ refuse treatment
- Cleveland Clinic - dr. page morris md
- Cleveland Clinic - circumcision 
- Cleveland Clinic - rudest cashier 
- Cleveland Clinic - neurology dept. dr wilson
- Cleveland Clinic - doctors/staff
- Cleveland clinic florida - administration