Cleveland Clinicparking, s building off 93rd. traffic, parking, safety - horrible. does anyone care?

My wife had an appointment at the S building yesterday. We traveled down Euclid to 93rd. It took over 40 minutes to get to the valet. I asked several valets if always that bad, always they said. There is no reason for that at a world class hospital.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Cleveland, OH Is anything being done about this terrible problem? Let's put up another building adjacent, and ignore the traffic, parking, and safety issues. There is a beautiful fountain, why not remove that to alleviate some congestion. Why not have patient pickup in separate area. Please take some action on this problem!

Oh
Dec 12, 2018

Comments

• My
      Oct 16, 2019

I had my new van, valet parked at Cleveland Clinic main campus. We saw the driver, their valet driver hit a curb, it was a high divider. We saw her hit it. Heard the noise, across the street. She delivered and was crying. I told her, the insurance would take care of it, he said she wouldn't be fired. I too assured her, he told us, he would not! She seemed calmer, bless her heart. Next step, the insurance information. He took pictures of the Vin number off car, picture of the damage to tire wheel, and car. He gave us the number to call tomorrow. WE DID as directed. NO one answered that phone multiple times. We called to the hospital, same number. Reported it to my insurance man. They did not take his call, or return any info. It was then, to my insurance, 100%. All that paper work, photo's were a scam. They refused to address it, with anyone. Got a new BMW. Do you think, I would return to that Cleveland Clinic, no way.

• My
      Oct 16, 2019

@My van was damaged by valet. Terrible damage to cars, and the insurance they tie you up with in gather material, is a scam.