ClenbuterolDirect.com / Online scam

I bought these clenbuterol tabs from this scam website www.clenbuteroldirect.com and never received them in the mail. The company does not respond to emails. this is some outrageous fraud i never had before with online orders.

I think this is some organized scam and should be stopped!

Va

Comments

• La
      17th of Aug, 2008

I am still waiting on my order from clenbuteroldirect.com .. how can i stop this and cancel this i dont think i will get it anyway?? please contact me i dont want to be scam aswell, bad company.. its already a month since i ordered..

14th of Sep, 2008

My order to clenbuteroldirect.com went thru with no problems I recieved a tracking notice and recieved my product. Don't be scared off. This was most lickely a fluke. My transaction was perfect.

• Fr
      21st of Sep, 2008

Laura - Are you really this dumb? Cancel the charge on your credit card, and learn English while you're at it.

• Cl
      11th of Oct, 2008

Hello,

My name is James Peterson and I am the general manager for Clenbuterol Direct.

98% of our customers get their product the first time we send it to them. About 2% are seized by Customs, and those are resend as soon as the seizure has been confirmed by my staff.

Customers Email's are answered in full on a daily basis (Mon-Fri) and it is impossible for a customer to contact us and not receive a reply.

Laura, as has been already suggested by another poster, if you did not receive your order you could always do a chargeback on your credit card. However, if as you say you have not received your order, then I suggest that you contact us via our website ( www.ClenbuterolDirect.com ) and ask for a full refund which we would be more than happy to accommodate for you.

Alternatively you can contact our payment processor (details will be in the email you received when ordering).

We are NOT a scam site, if we were then we would not be able to accept credit cards as our payment processor does not allow scam sites to use their services.

• Ha
      17th of Jun, 2010

Ordered clenbuterol which I was supposed to receive within 2-3 weeks, that was in the first week of June, and since then, my credit card has been debited over (3) times for a product I did not receive. I had to just call my bank and block the use of my card, to stop Clenbuterol Direct from debiting my account again, since they have caused me numerous overdraft fees well over $140.00 in fees. BIG SCAM!

• Ki
      5th of Mar, 2011
    ClenbuterolDirect.com - I would like to warn everybody not to order and lose their money with Clenbuteroldirect.com
    Clenbuteroldirect.com
    clenbuteroldirect.com

I would like to warn everybody not to order and lose their money with CLENBUTEROLDIRECT.COM !! They are a SCAM and will steal your money, ship you nothing out and evade any email answer or just not reply!

• Ra
      11th of Jul, 2011

i ordered clen long back from clenbuterdirect.com i have not received it yet.i live in india where clen is legal and it is not yet banned.i paid my hard earned money to them.i never expected such scam would take place.i just hope you think of the hard earned money people pay to get your products and then you mess with them.