Cleburne Motorsports / no tags or title

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Bought vehicle in 1st week of august . Now it is october 6th and still dont have title or tags. Everytime I speak with someone (when they answer the phone which is hardly ever) I'm told my tags are in the mail on the way . Well it doesn't take 2 weeks to get mail from cleburne to my house.

Comments

• Gr
      20th of Feb, 2009

I am trying to get my tags as well. I was told by Julie to go to the tag office and ask for a replacement. She tells me thaqt the replacement is ONLY $6. ONLY $6!! I JUST SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BUYING A CAR WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY ANYMORE THAN I ALREADY HAVE! Never mind the fact that I have alreqady paid for the stupid tags. They are not competent enough to sell a damn car. I wouldnt advise anyone to buy a car from these clowns. I really should have heeded the warnings that I read about this place before I drove from Amarillo to buy this car. Price was good but not worth the headache.

23rd of Apr, 2009

I am facing the same problem with this dealer now. What should I do ???
    They said it is in the mail 2 months ago and now they don't answer the phone. Please if any one knows what should I do, just let me know.

• Ru
      24th of Apr, 2009

Jasonmalia, how long did it take you to get your tags? I'm in a similar situation also with them.

• Gr
      27th of Apr, 2009

you wont get your tags. mine have been in the mail for about 4 months now but im pretty sure that they ended up in the cleburne landfill. go and buy some new ones. that what i had to do rather than risk being stopped for out dated paper tags. what a effing scam of a dealership!!!

28th of Apr, 2009

Hello EveryOne
    To whom it may concern, we can file a complaint against this dealer, you can the details and the form @ this address

I went today to the DVM near my home, they said the VIN of my car is not registered yet !!! That means they didn't even register my car until now !!! I don't know how they always keep saying that my tags and title are in the mail !!!

29th of Apr, 2009

wow, guys im really sorry to read about these problems! i too went threw this a year ago, car was cheap but damn they gave me the run around about the license plates and my warranty! i fought for my plates for 2 months, and at that i was getting late payments from my car i traded in! so unprofessional, i called every single day, over and over. finally about 5 months later i actually received my warranty. i actually got a hold of cleburne tx newspaper to publish an article about them. your best bet is to tell julie you are on your way up to visit her.

• Ru
      30th of Apr, 2009

Eric - how did you actually get ahold of Julie? She is not responding to emails or voicemails, at least not for me.

Wael - I'm not sure a complaint to txdot will motivate them, I'm sure enough people have been down that road.

I would drive up there and wait for them, but I'm afraid I'd get there and nobody would be there... espcially if you can't get ahold of them.

This is miserable. I just hope they haven't skipped town... or gone out of business.

ruprecht
    they are still in business, I called many times yesterday and finally they answered because they thought that I was a new customer. In addition to that, I think they own the resturant located in the same place.

eqw

30th of Apr, 2009

ok i have 2 numbers i used to get a hold of her 817-202-5844, and fax 817 202 9460, no onw will answer if they recognize your number. all i can suggest is that you dont give up! call her as much as you can, bug the [censored] out of them. fax her, i call her everyday more then 10 calls a day blowing her phone up, voicemails, messages emails. you just have to stay on them...its a damn shame that they runn a ### business.also tell her she has a few days before she can take care of the problem before you take a day off to drive up there personally! that actually worked for me.i gave her a couple of days, and stop calling her, by the lastday she called me sending me my warranty info. like said before DONT GIVE UP, THAT IS YOUR MONEY YOUR LOSING! ALSO THE WARRANTY SHE GIVES YOU MAKE SURE IT COVERS YOUR MAKE AND MODEL! SHE TRIED TO PUSH SOME WARRANTY THAT DIDNT COVER MY TURBO ON MY SRT 4!

30th of Apr, 2009

this was my first cry out for help, this was awhile back! I purchased my 05 dodge neon srt4 at Cleburne Motorsports in Cleburne Tx.i also had a trade in as well.Well we live in San Antonio Tx and its about 4 1/2 hour drive. When we get there everything was unorganzied the car was not ready as told, they had all there kids in their small office where we had to wait for Julie Clark 'owner' to meet us their. finally we were signing the buyers guide i told her i also need the extended warranty like i had mentioned over the phone the day before i drove out their.She then said oh thats right and added it onto my buyers guide a total $1, 350 for the warranty, at then she coiuld not get me an accurate warranty because of the car i purchased has turbo on it, she said that monday she would find a warranty around that price and fax me the warranty info. so i was left to belive that i would be getting my warranty faxed.Well monday came and i called and called and finally got a hold of her.She said she was not in the office, but when she got back she would fax it to me. well no fax thatday and so on. Then a eek went by, another week, and same excuses everytime i spoke with her. well a month went by and i get a notice in the mail and im late on my old car that i had traded in a month ago.I then call her agian to see what was the hold up, she said that they been real busy since they left on vacation. i also asked about my license plates, my warranty and she told me she had sent them off. which was a big lie. after calling her and arguing with her she sent the plates out finally 2 weeks later but still no warranty! ive called everyday and she has got more rude every time i call her til the point where she told me that its not her problem that i have not received my warranty info, and she hangs up or tells me that if i keep bothering her i wont get it. please any one that can help me resolve this feel free to leave a meesage! i am desperate at this time but dont know what i should do ? should i drive 4 1/2 hour drive and argue ? next buyer please be aware of this dealership and dont be fooled by them.

30th of Apr, 2009

also emails never worked. DONT GIVE UP, MAKE HER BUSINESS SUFFER, CALL HER CONTINUOSLY! LEAVE HER MESSAGES OVER AND OVER! IT WORKED FOR ME! TIE UP HER PHONE LINE SEND HER FAXES! DO WHAT IT TAKES! AND YES IT SUCKS HAVING TO CALL HER EVERYHOUR BUT IT PAID OFF FOR ME! HEADACHE AFTER ANOTHER, AND FINALLY I GOT MY WARRANTY

30th of Apr, 2009

ALSO USE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, THEY WILL MAKE ATTEMPTS TO GET A HOLD OF HER...FILL IT OUT ONLINE

• Ju
      13th of May, 2009

Hello,

My name is Justin White and I am a State Investigator with the Texas Department of Transportation – Motor Vehicle Division. My agency is responsible for licensing and regulating motor vehicles in the State of Texas. I am currently conducting an investigation into this dealership for state law violations to include problems that you are currently alleging in your negative feedback response. I would like to speak with you concerning this. My phone number is (817) 649-6374 and my email address is jwhite5@dot.state.tx.us. This is a legitimate request from a governmental agency and is not a scam. You can also call my main number of (817) 649-5938 for verification and to reach me.

Justin White