Clearwire Internet Service / They're trying to rip me off!
I've had clearwire internet for about 4 years now with very few complaints (just a couple of connectivity issues) no big deal...TILL NOW!!!
my service went down completely. after a few things they had me try, they determined it was my modem. fine, they overnighted me a new modem and told me to follow the instructions on returning the old one.
my service went down on a sunday, i had a new modem on tuesday, sent the old one out on wednsday and a phone call on friday saying my debit card would not accept the charge of $211 for not returning the old modem????? (automated) still no big deal.
i called them they said they recognized the error and would correct this.
monday. i find my debit card is charged $211.
issue i have to take up with my bank ($200 max per day)
anyway, i just found out about this tonight when i noticed the charge and the billing dept. is closed. bank will now charge me for going minimum. thanks for letting me vent, i'll sleep better tonight.
More Clearwire Internet Service Complaints & Reviews
- Clearwire - Cheating customers! 
- Clearwire - Clearwire believes World Of Warcraft is abuse of their system! 
- Clearwire - Clearwire Deceptive Practice 
- Clearwire - Won't cancel service and submits us to debt collector 
- Clearwire - refund of activation fee 
- Clearwire - Phone & Internet service
- Clearwire - Really bad service 
- Clear / Clearwire - Terrible Customer Service and Billing 
- Clearwire - Fraud 
- Clearwire / Clear - Broken Modem- they don't care