Clearwater Toyota / Terrible Service

United States, Florida, Clearwater Review updated:
Clearwater Toyota
21799 US Hwy 19N
Phone: 800-665-3892
I took my 2007 Toyota 4 runner in for a 20, 000 mile service and tire rotation. When I got it back it was out of alignment. The service manager there was no way they caused the problem that I hit something. I argued that I did not hit anything and my car was fine before I took it into their service department. He continued to argue with me and told me I had to pay for an alignment. I refused to pay for an alignment so he told me to come get my car that he didn't want to work on it anyway. I also had them put in an ipod player when i got the vehicle in 2007 and it has never worked right. I have taken the car in for that problem several times and it still doesn't work right.

A  17th of Mar, 2009 by
I have worked for a dealership before. The best thing to do is ask for the general manager. Speak to him/her and explain the situation(s). This person does have authority and will use it. If that does not work for you, the next step would be to complain to Toyota itself and tell the dealership that is what you intend to do. You will probably get their attention quickly as they will not demerits on their franchise.
N  11th of May, 2009 by
Actually he is right. You need to speak with the GM. I can all but gaurantee that your problem will be corrected. You are better off to contact Southeast Toyota if that doesn't work for you since they are the distributors of Toyota in Florida.