Clearwater Toyota / terrible service
I took my 2007 Toyota 4 runner in for a 20, 000 mile service and tire rotation. When I got it back it was out of alignment. The service manager there was no way they caused the problem that I hit something. I argued that I did not hit anything and my car was fine before I took it into their service department. He continued to argue with me and told me I had to pay for an alignment. I refused to pay for an alignment so he told me to come get my car that he didn't want to work on it anyway. I also had them put in an ipod player when i got the vehicle in 2007 and it has never worked right. I have taken the car in for that problem several times and it still doesn't work right.
More Clearwater Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - Innova Crysta Car Insurance Settelement
- Toyota Motor Corporation - Ending a lease and trying to get a new lease
- Toyota Motor Corporation - Car purchases
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota prius 2011
- Toyota Motor Corporation - my life threatening car!!!