Cleartech / Clear Technologies of Virginia / Ebay scammer!

United States Review updated:
This guy, Jeff Caldwell of Cleartech Of Virginia, purchases a product of mine on Ebay. Refuses to pay on time, won't communicate over several days. He then claims my shipping charges were too high, then receives product and files complaints that are completely untrue. Leaves me horrible feedback for no reason. Claims that the product is damaged, missing parts(that were provided), wants a complete refund. Fails to communicate and return product. Then he threatens police and law enforcement which is nothing but weak scare tactics.

He is now posting these claims against the company I work for which has absolutely no connection to my personal E-bay account. This is pure slander. Mr.Caldwell has managed to slander my name and employer, leave a trail of lies on E-bay, illegally recorded phone conversations and continues to harass me.

I filed a fraud complaint through Paypal and Ebay and they both found no wrong doing on my behalf. So now, he has no comment or ground to stand on. He simply attempted to get something for free (a $75.00 purchase + shipping charges of $120.00) because he has buyer's remorse or is just plane insane. Total scamming, lying thief.

He then claims he has a recorded phone conversation of me calling his coworkers, telling them he is an ###. First of all, a recorded conversation is illegal if the 0ther party is not aware of them being recorded. Second, this never even took place. My shipper contacted his company to get basic logistics questions answered. This guy is a wacko. I would be very cautious of buying any of his frivolous dvd's or automotive bra's he sells on Ebay. Jeff Caldwell of Cleartech is a total ###. He needs a mental evaluation performed for the benefit of the rest of the normal world.

Jeff Caldwell
Clear technologies of Virginia
70 Spradlin Farm Road,
Suite 102

Christiansburg, VA 24073
Telephone: [protected]
FAX: [protected]

A  29th of Sep, 2007 by
This seller is a complete joke. He's only posting these comments to retaliate against my company for filing a complaint against his misleading Ebay auctions.

This seller misrepresented a product and refuses to correct.

BTW, Virginia state law clearly states that calls may be recorded for quality assurance in which this caller hear and was aware when calling into our company.

A police fraud investigation was filed and legal action will be taken against this seller.