Clearpoint Direct / No Refund Issued

1 40 Cottage Court, Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 902-564-6604

I ordered 4 items from ClearPoint Direct in Sept & when I received the order it only contained 2 items stating the other 2 were discontinued. They also stated that a refund was pending thru PayPal as that is the method I used to pay with. They have ignored my emails, calls & PayPal states that it can't control quanity or quality-just delivery. They will "mark"the company name in case of other complaints but that's it!
I have the order page showing the items were not shipped & that a refund is pending but have not located the other page actuallt stating that the refund will be sent to paypal. I could use a little help here as it's not the amount but the principle
Thanks
Karen McGrath

Clearpoint Direct

Comments

• Be
      11th of May, 2009
    Clearpoint Direct - Awful company
    ClearPoint Direct
    clearpointdirect.com

On February 4, 2009, I ordered two pair of hose from ClearPoint Direct. On February 17, they cashed my check. As of April 14, I have not received my order.

• Cl
      14th of May, 2009

I do not have your full name so I cannot verify this complaint, please contact us directly and we can assist you.

However, if the item you have ordered has been received and is in excellent condition. Can you please amend or delete this complaint posting on https://www.complaintsboard.com? Thank you.

Clearpoint Direct/Carole Martin

P. O. Box 3508
    Champlain
    New York
    Phone: l-888-840-9999

I ordered 2 bras from them on 5/18/09, check was cashed on 6/9/09. Replied e-mail after I researched on google. Supposedly out-of stock. Will be mailed on 7-13-09. I doubt it. Understand there is a scam going on. Is this true?

• Cl
      26th of Aug, 2009

Please contact us directly and we can assist you to verify this complaint.

However, if the item you have ordered has been received and is in excellent condition. Can you please amend or delete this complaint posting on this website? Thank you.

Clearpoint Direct/Carole Martin