Clearbreeze Solutions / Services not rendered

1 2778 Cumberland Blvd Ste 370Smyrna, United States Review updated:
Phone: (886)884-6548

On July 14, 2008 I received a phone call telling me how I can lower my interest rates. So, naturally I was curious. I agreed to try this company out because I like many others I am in need of financial stability. They took my information including credit card information and charged my credit card in the amount of 990.00 dollars. I feel before they charge you they need to do the work. I received in the mail a letter of congratulations and was told to submit more information via internet, mail or phone. I tried to submit the information that was asked but the only thing the website let me do is submit my personal information. I immediately e-mailed them to let them know of my decision to cancel this product as I did read the Terms and Conditions and they do have a policy of cancellation upon 30 days of receipt. This has been less than a week and I feel very uncomfortable about this company. I did notify my credit card company in hopes that they had not debit the above amount, but I was too late. I have not heard from Clearbreeze Solutions if they are willing to credit my card of this outrageous amount in which the consumer has to do all the work to get anything done. I am asking for any help to solve this matter.

Sincerely,
Kathie Burnett.

More Clearbreeze Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Comments

30th of Jul, 2008

I got the same call from Clearbreeze Solutions, but got totally different results. They were able to assist me with all of my accounts and I got a debt analysis on everything as well. I haven't had any fradulent charges or anything on my account and I call my financial advisor all the time. I've reccommended the program to a few people. I say just give them a try. After all, if they can't help you-- you get your money back.

Sally Richardson

• Je
      4th of Aug, 2008

Since they took the money from your credit card, did they end up lower your interest rates on the cards so you could save over $4, 000.

• Su
    Smyrna
    Georgia
    Phone: 866-884-6548
    ClearbreezeSolutions.com

Clearbreeze Solutions called per telephone & stated a$4, 000. savings on credit card debt for a fee of $990.00 and would not charge this to my credit card if they could not provide a $4, 000. savings as promised. This charge of $990. was billed to my credit card and they are unavailable per telephone and the website is not viable.

• Su
      7th of Aug, 2008
    Clearbreeze Solutions - Unauthorized Charges
    Clearbreeze Solutions
    ClearbreezeSolutions.com

Clearbreeze Solutions telephoned me at my home residence and stated they could reduce my credit card debt by $4, 000. and if so a charge of $990. would then be needed. If they could not give me what they promised no charge would be added to my credit card. This $990. was added immediately and this company cannot be reached either by telephone or internet . They are a bogus company and should be sued by the government and all monies reinstated.

• Li
      25th of Aug, 2008

I just received a call from them and just listening to your complaints is confiring my worse fears of a scam...Lets hope I am wrong, unfortunetly I read this after the call and so we will see what happens...Has anyone out there got any satisifaction at all from ClearBreeze Solutions> Did they do all they claimed they would do ? any help at all??? Not according to your stories. Keep in touch and let me know if they did you good or scammed you>>>If so I too am a victim, and things can be done about it.Sincerely, Dollybegood@msn.com

• Na
      8th of Oct, 2008

just got a call from Clearbreeze, my credit card denied their access, said they would call back in a 1-5 minutes but they did not, so then I got on the computer and saw all of these complaints!!! I am so worried and upset especially since they have my information. I was really hoping that it was legit because I have one card that has 31% interest and I sure could have used a lower rate, if anyone knows of a legit company that does what they say let me know.

19th of Oct, 2008

I got a call from Clearbreeze on Fiday two days ago and I talked with couple people from Clearbreeze, they took all my information. I was hoping they'll help me but I start wondering about all this specialy when I read all complaints on web site. I check my credit card account and I saw pending amount of 1499.00 waiting to be processed. I contact my bank right the way to tell them please do not let them do anyting on my account. I am planing to call them on Monday Clearbreeze, because they are closed for the weekend. I am not sure if they can do anything with this because I did not sign the paper what they told me they will send to me in couple days. If anybody know anything about this please let me know I am realy scare right know and I don't know what is the best think to do now.

• Le
      13th of Nov, 2008

In August 2008 I received the same phone call with the lure of "saving $4000.00 or you get a complete refund." I thought, I'll pay $990 to save $4000. So I give them all my information, they sent me a "financial snap shot" on how they can save me just over $4300. How convenient. Meanwhile they never negotiated any lower interest rates (which they claim they don't guarantee) so How am I getting any savings? Bottom line: if you pay more on your credit card or do a balance transfer you'll lower your debt. So why did I need to spend $990 to know that? I didn't.
    Not only did I call the company 4 times to get my refund, but "manager" Katrina was rude, condescending and unhelpful, she promised manager Darryl will call me back which never happened.
    THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL SCAM!!!

• Ke
      16th of Nov, 2008

I was caught up in this scam as well. I spoke to a "Mrs. Bass" who filled me up with all kinds of promises and actually told be she had already lowered the interest rate on 1 of the card numbers i had given her. She stated i would see the results on my next billing cycle. They sent out the package and claimed they would lower the rates on the other 3 cards i have. After calling the companies, they were unable to lower any of the interest rates instead came up with a financial plan to keep paying my minimum payment. I demanded a refund which they refused and advised me a manager would call me. No calls of course. I disputed the $990 with the credit card company and threatened to sue Clearbreeze. Ultimately, i did get reimbursed from my credit card company. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. SCAM!!!

• Ba
      31st of Jan, 2009

I was contacted by phone as with everyone else I agreed for them to help me reduce my credit card debt by at least 4, 000.00 for only $990.00. I agreed with the taped phone conversation. I asked if they were with the Better Business Bureau and she said they were 'affiliated'. Later I find out they are not members only let them report on their business. I submitted my information via the net.

The next week I am confronted by a neighbor and co-worker who stated a clearbreeze company called them thinking it was us and wanted to set up a time for us to contact the companies. I was livid! I contacted cleerbreeze and said I wanted my money back as it was a clear violation of confidentiality. The representative should of figured out they had the wrong number by the answering machine. When I contacted them they apologized all over themselves and said it was an honest mistake and the person was reprimanded. I wanted my money back and of course they said no as the time frame was expired. She said they would help us reduce our debt... blah blah blah over again.

We set up the appt. contacted the various companies and nothing was changed. We got the rejection letters back from the companies stating they would not change our rate. I got a fancy amortization schedule to show how I could save all this money. If I don't get my rates down that will not do me any good. I got on the net to see where my account stood and could not log on to my profile.

Upon contacting them again I was told it was a security issue and I would be contacted by the security dept. It never happened. Now I cannot get on the site or reach anyone at the company as the mailbox is full. I told them I was contacting the BBB and Office of Consumer Affairs of Georgia with no avail. They keep saying I agreed with a tape recording. What is the next step? I am afraid I got scammed.

• Sc
      27th of Mar, 2009

Clearbreeze Solutions -Promised to save me $4000.00 on my three credit cards or my money back. They dropped the card that they charged $990.00 to in order to make a savings of $4000.00. The payments were so high I cannot afford to pay them.

I called them and the same person said she would send me another report including the other credit card I had given them, but I never heard from her again. I emailed but got no response there either.

I now have a lawyer who told me to file a complaint with info@ Atlanta.bbb.org, which I did. I will go to small claims court if I have to.

Scarlett Taylor
    scarlett-y@att.net

• Fr
      28th of Mar, 2009

any luck getting your money back???

• Tj
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I, like one of the other posters, received the call and went through with the services with the exact opposite results. It took a few calls and a few missed appointments, (Some were my own fault), but they were able to work with my credit card companies aggressively to lower my rates. All in all, this was well worth the money. I've noticed that a lot off the complaints deal with people having buyers remorse and never actually go through with the program or work with the advisors, it's a shame.