Clear World Communication / Bill charges

Phone: 1888-478-8724

They called my home and my niece answered. They asked if she was authorized to make changes on the phone line and she said no. They asked her name and age and address. They verified information on the account with her response being "yes" . When she told them she could not help them and to call back they still put the service. When I called to complain the did cancel service but I still had to pay past amounts. I asked for the recording and they played a recording of a generic Q & A with my nieces only stating her name and "yes" . The other voice WAS NOT the lady who called. They said they could not do anything about it because they don't control the recordings. And when I told them that only I could authorize any changes they said no if the person answering the call was 18 and over. This being my resposibility because I control who answers my phione!!! When asked to speak to manager Maria Moreno said there was no manager in at the moment.

Comments

23rd of Jan, 2009
    web design - Web design
    world communication
    Bangladesh
    helpcommuication.com

I am webdiganir photoshop video edating

• Vi

• Ca
      21st of Nov, 2009
    Clear World Communication - Bad service
    Clear World Communication

In Sept 2009 not sure the exact day I recived a call from Jessica a representive of USBI phone company she started to explain to me that this program is for low Income people the my phone bill was going to be lower and I didn't need to cancel my present prescriber which is AT&T. I got the first bill they charged me $17.74 additional what AT&T is charging my bill is coming up to $40 a month which it use to be $20 or less. I don't see the help here I called the USBI# in my bill 1-888-478-8724. I keep getting an answer machine. I am calling to cancel this service but I can't get in touch with anyone. I already spoke to some in AT&T to cancel. The USBI # is wrong & their web site address as well. I am really pissed because I am getting charged the double.

• Mr