clear point direct.com full freedom comfort bras / did not recieve bras that i ordered

1 Monticello, GA, United States Review updated:

this is my second complaint. on May 24th i ordered 1 set of the full freedom comfort bras, white, size 42, item no. 0218-00. i sent $13.95 along with an insert that comes in our weekly paper with the advertising for the bras. it has been almost a month and i have heard nothing. Don't order anything from this company. They will get your money and that will be the last of it!!!

Thanks, Mrs. Jenkins

Ja
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Jc
      1st of Dec, 2012

ordered 3 bras got 2 but still no refund for the one not sent.Won't make this mistake again. Hope you won't make the mistake I made. j. Chastain 12/1/2012

• Pb
      9th of Apr, 2010

Ordered bras..check written 3.2.10 and have not received them yet! Either send bras or return Money.

• Br
      20th of Jul, 2009

I too were taken by Clearpiont direct. I ordered 2 bras on June 16th, my check cleared my account for $13.93 on June 30th. As of today, no bras.

• Vi
      22nd of Oct, 2009

I also was taken by Clearpoint direct I ordered 2 bras on Sept 20, 2009, my check cleared on Oct 8, 2009 for $13.93. As of today, no bras. Something told me not to order them until I checked for fraud, etc.

• Em
      16th of Mar, 2010

I also never received my bras - ordered 1/10/10 - two bras seemingly very comfortable
    check made out in the amount of $13.93. Check cleared where are my bras?
    Emily Holtzer - meholtzer1 @aol.com

• Pb
      9th of Apr, 2010

I too ordered bras and never rec'd them! My check was written on 3-2-10. Please send or money back...$13.93. I hope to hear back from you on this order! Thank you. P. Brown