Clear Lake Nissan / Gorrible managers

We bought a car there and they have yet to fix anything they said they would and have lied about us breaking the car. Its been 3 months and they still dont have our license plates. they never even cleaned the car and the door was broken and still is after they "fixed" it. they have horrible business practices and the managers and horrible too.

Va
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ad
      31st of Mar, 2009

now why would they break your signal cover? Do you really think they go to work everyday waiting to break customers cars for a measley $150.00? oh please...get a grip dude

• Pf
      11th of Oct, 2008

Sure wish I had googled this dealership prior to going there for a State Inspection.

The "service advisor" was extremely sullen and rude from the getgo.

After waiting one and one-half hours, he advised my vehicle didn't pass - now understand, I had checked my vehicle visually before leaving my residence - no problems. However, this dude said everything was fine UNTIL they noticed the broken rt. front turn signal cover (about the size of a quarter) ... wasn't there previously!!!

He continued rolling w/ his pitch that they would order the cover and have it next week, however, I would have to pay for it NOW - $157.00 -!!! AND, it would take about TWO hours to replace it (labor...more $$$$).

He was flabbergasted when I advised I would take my vehicle to another dealership ... due to the fact, it was my determination that the lamp cover was broken @ THEIR dealership. He then, very sarcastically, instructed me to "have a nice day!" What an azz!

Oh, and this dealership - unsatisfactory rating w/ BBB - many other complaints found on forum threads.

One other thing, called the parts dept. at another dealership - the part - $120.39!!!

Grrrrrrrr!!!

• Bi
      21st of Aug, 2008

I am having similar problems.

Did you file a complaint with the Texas Department of Transportation?

Did you keep records of who you spoke to and when?

• Er
      28th of May, 2008

I purchased a vehicle there about 1 month ago and they promised to fix all the damage on it... which is why I did agree to purchase the vehicle. They have not given me a call and have not fixed it yet.
    I have called them several times and have not gotten a call back.