Clear Internet / Connectivity

1 Bucks County PA, United States

Told me the connection was at my end and would have to pay a third party "Microsoft or The Geek Squad" for a additional charge.
Could never get me connected.
They sent me 2 new modems and stated they would be free, only to find out that they didn't work either and they charged my account a tax charge of 3.82 for each USB Modem.
Have been with for over a year and all of a sudden from 5/18 PM to 5/23 AM I could not connect. It kept searching for network then tried to connect for over a minute, then would start searching all over again.
My wife has same HP Laptop and has not used her computer for a week and a half.I asked her to try to connect and she has same problem.
Next they sent (2) booster boxes to increase a signal (we always have all ten lights lite on Clear Connection Manager Panel).
Anyway it has been a nightmare even to get items returned and get any kind of refund.They say I brook my 2 year contract and have to pay a 40.00 restocking charge for each item. A total of 160.00.
I have (2) USB modems and pay 55.00 per month.
I kept telling them that it is a connection/authorizing problem to no avail.
It seems they also closed all 8 of my tickets as being completed when in fact I still could not connect. I have over 16.5 hours on phone with them. The LEVEL ONE TECHS would never let me get any higher and kept putting in tickets only to find out that the following day they kept closing them. They never call you back either to see if problem is corrected before closing ticket.
IF YOU LIKE being treated as a idiot and extra charges taken out of your account and paying for third party tech support after 5 days of wasting your time, ...WELL, THEN CLEAR IS FOR YOU.
DO NOT GO WITH CLEAR.
PS; CLEAR ...I HAVE BEEN A COMPUTER ENGINEER OVER 30 YEARS.

Wn