Clear Internet / Service

1 Arlington, TX, United States

DO NOT GET CLEAR INTERNET...IT IS SLOWER THAN DIAL UP IF YOU CAN EVEN GET A SIGNAL!!! After 7 months of phone calls to tech support 2 modems and being told to sit by the south facing window if that is where I get a signal (If I moved 5 feet from the window - no service), I called and canceled. That is when I was told that I have to pay $40.00 per device for a restocking fee. I have the wireless router and the air card so $80.00 to return products that do not work. To add injury to insult, the CSR said I should have talked to him earlier and he would have sent someone to my house to fix the issues. Really, well that was a really nice suggestion considering he was probably the 10th plus person that I had talked to over the course of 7 months. I should have known to ask for him...WTF like I even know who this guy is. I tried to use the air-card within the area that I should get service and that was a complete joke. Unless you are in the middle of the service area you will get nothing. You are lucky to get any service in the middle of the service area... This is the biggest internet service provider scam that I have seen. They talk a good game but they do NOT deliver worth poop.