Clear Debt Results / Unauthorized charges

I signed up with this company after setting up an account so they could take 120.00 a month out of my checking account; this was to pay for my credit cards and a little bit for them every month for about 3 years and then I would have my cards paid off. I told them I wasn't working and this would be a struggle but I would do it. I wanted to get back on track desperately.

They took 120.00 of my account and after paying 900.00 I realized they did not pay no bills but kept all the money for themselves. Creditors started telling me that clear debts wouldn't talk to them thats when I thought I better see whats going on. I never dreamed that it was a scam. I thought bills were being paid and I was feeing better until I realized it was not so. I filed a complaint with bbb and then clear debt said they would fix everything as long as I contacted the BBB and told them we were working together. I did this and then never heard from clear debt resuts again. They aren't returning my phone calls or emails. I want my money back. How can I get it?

An

Comments

• Va
      13th of Aug, 2009

04-04-2007/08-2009 Montanez
    I have been trying to contact the company for several weeks now in regards to a lawsuit settlement that '"Clear Debt Results" was suppose to take care of but since the we're unable to be reached, i've been sumoned to appear in court...Im very confused & upset with the outcome!!!After paying them thousands of dollars my situation is still a mess & now an even bigger mess cause i have to appear in court for something i was trying to avoid!!!I've been cheated & deceited.

30th of Aug, 2009

Non profit debt settlement is an option available to all consumers. Many settlement services are structured as non profit organizations. This allows creditors to negotiate to reduce or eliminate late fees and interest charges. The lost fees may then be claimed as tax write offs. Consumers benefit from corporate tax laws because creditors are willing to greatly reduce debt balances for tax advantages.

• Be
      3rd of Sep, 2009

Clear debts works fine as long as the credit card company goes along with them. Some do not, then I discovered as others have that Clear Debt all of a sudden gets a nasty tone while claiming they do not get involved in legal matters. I paid Clear Debt @ 8, 000.00 only to find that I now have a garnishment which is over 32, 000.00. Clear Debt, like other case, does not return phone calls or respond to messages or emails.