Clear Choice USA / Window warranty

1 Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:

I contracted with Clear Choice USA to have 18 windows replaced in my house. I was impressed with the installation and they had a "great" warranty...Lifetime! One of the windows springs broke so I called the local office...Closed! Called another in St Augustine...No response. Tried corporate headquarters in Marietta GA, no luck by phone and no luck via email. so much for their "lifetime" warranty, I didn't realize it was their life it was based on.

Ar

More Clear Choice USA Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ro
      21st of Apr, 2013

I have had a similar experience with Clear Choice in St. Louis. I had 27 windows replaced about 3 years ago. I am having trouble with 3 of them and I have tried contacting the local Clear Choice office that is listed on the Clear Choice headquarters website. The local office is no longer in business. I have sent emails to the company headquarters. No reply in over a month. I have contacted the BBB where the Clear Choice headquarters is located and filed a complaint. The BBB sent a copy of my complaint to Clear Choice twice now and no response from the company in over 3 weeks. A lifetime warranty is worthless if the company will not respond to a customer after they have your money, which is obviously what Clear Choice is doing. My next step will involve legal action.