Clear Choice USA / Unprofessional work

1 992 county road 185Jemison, AL, United States Review updated:

I contracted with this company owned by Frank Venezia to install energy-saver windows. He came out on9-12-07 to measure for the windows. About three weeks later, the installers came out with the windows for installation, and, encountered problems immediately. Mr. VENEZIA had under-measured all of the windows-12 total. He informed his installers to do the job any way. They left and came back with lots of lumber which they put around the windows to make them fit, without asking me if it would be okay. I called Mr. VENEZIA several times, asking him to come out so I could show him why I was not satisfied, but he never would come. HE sent his workers back to cap and caulk some of the windows. The boards are still visible on the outside of the other windows. Iwould not advise ANYONE to contract with Mr. FRANK VENEZIA, of CLEAR CHOICE USA, FOR REPLACEMENT WINDOWS, he is very inconsiderate after he makes his SALE.

Va

More Clear Choice USA Complaints & Reviews

Comments

22nd of Feb, 2010

I have gone thru a nightmare with the Winston Salem, NC division of Clear Choice which was a company store that they have apparently now closed leaving us stranded for service. My nightmare started with missed appointments and ended up with all the glass doors that were installed being damaged with scratches or fogged glass.
    The nightmare continued with arguments over getting these doors replaced and then again missed appointments till they were replaced. The day of what I thought was the end of this, one door panel delivered was wrong, they did not deliver my screen for the patio door and the first time I unlocked one of the doors the lock broke. Now no one from the corporate headquarters in Georgia is answering my phone calls or emails and I have filed complaints with the BBB. I cannot tell you how many times I have emailed or called them at this point with no response and personally I will not use them or recommend them to anyone.