Clear Advantage / Beware

I had a transmission problem on my Ford f150 in Dec.I bought the extended warranty from this Clear Advantage the dealer told me to take it to a transmission shop the warrenty people said they covered. I did and now the warrenty company is stating that they will not cover my transmission due to too many miles and the torque converter was bad. However in the warrenty paper work under what they cover first line under transmission it states they cover torque converter I feel I have a case aginest them. If you could contact me and let me know what my legal rights on this are Please I would sure like to get my truck back. This is my way to work and not been able to work since. Thank you.

Jo

More Clear Advantage Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pr
      10th of May, 2011

My boss bought a Clear Advantage Warranty through his local dealer (this is his 3rd car he has purchased from the same dealer). Transmission went out, and Clear Advantage will not even answer the phone, or return phone calls to get a claim started. Will keep you posted as to what happens, but buyer beware. Google does not show a lot of promise for this company.

• Ho
      16th of May, 2011

I am having the same issue. Clear Advantage will not return my calls and no one ever answers the phone. With my initial claim I attempted to start they told my mechanic the torque converter was not covered but it says it is on the paperwork. I will keep you posted. Consumer beware DO NOT give this company your maney because thats what you will be doing, giving it away!

• Wf
      19th of Jul, 2011

I could go into the many details of my disastrous experiences with this company, or I can summarize. Consider what happens if your car breaks down when you are traveling. It would take months for written correspondence to go back and forth and you can be sure they would object at each step. Here's another example from these scammers: "We can't cancel your policy because you haven't proved to us that your vehicle was repossessed." "Well, here's a letter from the bank, and the first sentence says, "We have repossessed your vehicle." "We need more proof." Huh?

Summary? Avoid these crooks.

• Bu
      24th of Aug, 2011
    Clear Advantage - HORRIBLE, DENIES FOR ANY REASON
    WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION SERVICES, INC.
    2232 S. Nellis Bl. #175
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 877 554 9863

Denies replacement of my transmission and all previous claims for invalid reasons. This time it is for the tire sixe however, the tires are the same size as when purchased and according to my mechanic not the reason for the transmission failure. They never return any of my phone messages for 2 years now.

• Wi
      5th of Dec, 2012

Car Dealership sold Clear Advantage Plan for 1500.00, and now we are unable to even contact the Warranty Company, as the phone is disconnected. We can see now, that this Clear Advantage Plan warranty is just a scam. Now that we need to use the warranty, we
    are unable to even contact the warranty company.

• Be
      4th of Jan, 2013

Just called my car dealership only to find out that this company is out of business and the dealership is handling it on a case by case basis! So no extended warranty. Thank Goodness something told me to just do a quick check on this company. I had been receiving a lot of letters from different companies reminding me that my warranty was about to expire. This is what actually led me into confirming if it was true. Well in the words of Gomer Pyle "SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SUPRISE" no company and no warranty. Now I looking at legal action or other options if there are any. Do not buy an extended warranty from this company if dealerships are still offering it and the W.A.S company is also under their umbrella. BUYER BEWARE!!