Cleanwhites / Took money from my credit card twice (119.02 USD each time) for a free sample which does not even work

1 300 NE 62nd Street, Miami, FL 33138Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

I ordered the cleanwhites, thinking it was a bonifide product. It was a free sample of two kinds. Something like cleaning and polishing. Instead I get twicw the same product.. "Cleanwhites Professional Strength Teeth Whitening System" - having a picture of beautiful Miss Carmen Electra on the front and back of the packaging- and then after four days 119.02 USD (twice the same amount) was drawn out of my VISA card on 4th February 2010.

I phoned my VISA card supplier, but only paperwork is sent to me to fill in. They also told me it was a scam.
I cancelled my card, another one is sent to me. What a pity, I thought that the internet was more secure than that !!! Companies should be checked before allowed to trade... Well how stupid of me to think like that. I will think again if I have to buy anything via the Internet again. I BELIEVE THAT SCAMS LIKE THIS WILL DESTROY THE INTERNET INDUSTRY. NO TRUST IN IT ANYMORE. PITY... PITY..

Comments

• De
      16th of Feb, 2010

HOLA SOY A MI ME ESTA PASANDO LO MISMO CON ESTA EMPRESA, NUNCA ME LLEGO EL KIT DE PRUEBA PERO SI ME LO COBRARON Y AHORA ME LLEGO UN CARGO K NUNCA AUTORIZE DE UNA CANTIDAD MAS FUERTE, ENTONCES DESEO AYUDA URGENTE Q SE PUEDE HACER PARA PARAR ESTO, YA NO DESEO MAS CArGOS DE UN KIT Q JAMAS ME LLEGA, AYUDENME, mimispa@hotmail.com