Cleanwhites / Fraud

1 300 NE 62ND. STMiami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-292-6892

A complete scam. They send the product then charge you 79. 95 before the end of the trial period which is hidden in the small print that the free trial is not a free trial at all. Then you are automatically enrolled in other scams according to the small obscure agreements, by then it is too late as they have your credit card number and your pretty much screwed. Thank god I used a Walmart debit card and they didn't approve the transaction as it was above my balance. Cancelled card and returned product but they still got me for another company for 6. 95. Msn website was where I found it and they should remove this scam. I will be reporting to state attorney generals office in Florida but this should also be a federal crime as they use the post office to further their fraudulent scam.

Jd

Comments

• Js
      29th of Aug, 2009

Yep. Not quite sure what I was thinking signing up for this just a little while ago today. Immediately call/email them to cancel the "trial..." After being told that I can't cancel due to "automatic shipment" and have to return order on my dime, I called my credit card company and had my number changed and asked my credit card company to block any future transaction from them.

Cleanwhite, dazzlewhites, dazzlesmiles...etc all the same kind of cr@p...

• Bu
      31st of Aug, 2009

they got me too. the product is listed as free on the reciept.
    when you call to cancel it miraculously cost 79.00 . and you have to return the product. IT IS A SCAM!

• To
      3rd of Sep, 2009

Beyond these, um, vermin predating my order, playing 'he said she said' with their website, disconnecting after a few minutes on hold at their phonesite, aqnd demanding conformance with INTERNATIONAL shipping regs to return their product, two things stand out in my feeble mind; the ### shill from Sacramento who cannot keep her stories straight on the Clinton News Network, and the word that rolls off the tongue of a wronged consumer "SCIENTER". These 'cowturds' intentionally made 'knowledgeable mis-statements of material facts in order to induce consent on the part of the other party', and where WE come from amigos that spells Fraud civil and criminal-wise. Their "Contracts" are not merely 'voidable' they are non-existant. I am NOT an attorney, but I could play one on TV, and my word to all my fellow 'fools' is; KEEP A DIARY OF CALLS
    WEBSITE VISITS, ETC. LETS PUT not just these bottomfeeders, but their partners in crime out of business and in striped suits real soon. My email address is TEHACHAPIKID@gmail.com, oh yeah SMILE ###.

• Bb
      4th of Sep, 2009

Cleanwhites is a clean strippers of money. I can't believe all the big companies that have provided adverstisement for these scammers. I disputed the payment and closed my account. We will see what happens. I am also contacting the better business bureau this is wrong. Ticked

• Te
      4th of Sep, 2009

I completely agree with this being a scam, they use word tactics in order to sign you up for things you do not want hoping that you will not cancel or send the items back, to me they are the worst kind of people, at least someone with a gun trying to rob you is honest about their intent. I just went through the process of canceling my orders and of course the cleanwhites cost me another 6.99 for UPS shipping back to them. UPS should be aware that they are participating in fraud also and close cleanwhites accounts. The Attorneys General of each state should be made aware of this fraud and also the postmaster general and US Attorney General.

Joe

• Mo
      7th of Sep, 2009

Probably one of the most insidious scams on the web - STAY AWAY!!!
    1. They claim the charge cannot be canceled because "it's already in the warehouse and has already gone out". Bullhockey!
    2. Complain enough and they will cancel "everything"... just to get you off the line. Had to talk to a "supervisor" to get anything done.
    3. Return of empty tube at $6.99? What a joke (not funny).

THESE COMPANIES ARE IN THIS STRICTLY TO SCAM AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE AND THEN PROBABLY DISAPPEAR. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH -- STAY AWAY!!!

Check eBay for same product for less than $10!!! This is not rocket science!

• Bl
      9th of Sep, 2009

Yes this people are nutz my girlfriend just did it now and I was o pissed at her...since I work in a telemarking center and I am part owner so I understand how things work for merchant accounts...so I would sujest that everyone just go and print all this scam bloggs take them to their state attorneys generals office and go after the dba s and both companies and their merchants so they get shot down...and it looks that they have a merchant account over seas so ...people just go call them and sue them for damages ! call your banks and get the records of the charge..print their terms and conditions and take them to the house cuase that is what we are doing!!

17th of Sep, 2009

FRAUD - CLEANWHITES.COM

17th of Sep, 2009

FRAUD CAN I SAY IT ANY LOUDER

• Ka
      18th of Sep, 2009

I tried cancelling this out within 15 minutes and they would not do it. The guy (foreign) kept harrassing me about why I wanted to cancel. I was getting very frustrated with him. He said you will have to pay for the shipping even though I cancelled. I told him that was not right to do. My bank account was charged immediately for the S&H. I called my bank and they cancelled out my debit card, so now I have to get a whole new debit card which will take about two weeks to get. I always try to be careful of fraud, but they got me on this one.

• Tc
      21st of Sep, 2009

I found on the internet an article similar to this one http://www.teethwhiteningbreakthrough.com/teeth-whitening-breakthrough-is-making-waves#comments. I thought it sounded too good to be true. It was exactly that though I did not have much money charged to my account.

I had a room mate that was very worried about my purchase I felt dumb thinking about it afterwards.

There are actually a lot of web sites that exploit people trying to get whiter teeth. My advice though is quit smoking and brush your teeth regularly.

I received a package with an order receipt the order receipt told me that I had signed up for a rewards delivery program. They said it would include a monthly charge of 79.95. I canceled my credit card prior to that happening. I did get charged the 99 cents for the trial. I did not remember ever seeing signing up for anything like that on the website. You have to be careful in your internet shopping there are a lot of crooks that are looking to take advantage of those that are not thinking and who don't read between the lines.

It had the number 1-877 292-6892 on it. I also saw on their website a reference to another company in connection with this one. It was a company called Dermacil which had the number 888-727-4445 I called both of these numbers and it just played Jazz music without actually taking you to anyone to talk to. I left a message and asked them to remove my contact information from their system.

21st of Sep, 2009

SCAM SCAM SCAM

I'm not alone . . . Same thing happened to me. Yup, a pop up on a "legitimate" or so I thought website, MSN. . My better judgement was lapsed. I signed up. Gave my CC #. For cleanwhite shipping $.95 and dazzle smile $1.95.

Then came a barrage of phone calls to my home phone by OMEGA GRP 1-626-273-8210, wanting my authorization and my credit card number to confirm my purchase of my "free trial" cleanwhites.

While I was trying to cancel this on line (useless--"we have received your request, a customer service representive will contact you within 24 - 48 hours. (never happened by the way). I was now sending them emails saying STOP THE PHONE HARRASSMENT -- CANCEL CANCEL"

I received the box of cleanwhites (which included a travel sized tube of CREST CAVITY PROTECTION TOOTHPASTE. Hey Crest is legit . . .isn't it???? Reading the unbelivable packing slip that said I was "enrolled in a monthly program for $79.95 PER MONTH but I could cancel this NO PROBLEM" within a 4 day time period from receipt of this box.

WHAT ???? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? THERE WAS NO MENTION OF GIVING THEM PERMISSION OR AUTHORIZATION TO DEDUCT $79.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH. Same goes for the "dazzlesmile" -- only their shipping charge $1.99.

After 6 straight calls, I said CANCELL I do not want this!! Stop calling me!! The calls proceeded for 5 days from OMEGA GROUP 1-626-273-8210, we're talking every 10 minutes -- the amount of phone calls was insane-- I unplugged my phone (and it was my birthday---). If the phone was on, I didn't answer OMEGA GROUP and they left no message.

I got on line and continued to press CANCEL, about 7 times.

I sent probably now close to 20 emails to them same reply back. No I'm really pissed, feel harassed and feel that I am being robbed.

---Over the last 5 days I have tried calling them. Music in background "please hold for a customer service representative or press 1 to leave a message". Holding got me nowhere --- 20 minutes was my max. I left messages.

Sooo -- today I cancelled my credit card. They will be reported to the better business bureau.

**I can buy a box of crestwhite strips for $25 bucks. What a SCAM!!!

• Mo
      22nd of Sep, 2009

I agree!!! Do not do it. They say it is a 2 week trial, but I didn't even receive the product until 2 days before my "trial" was going to expire and they would charge me $79!!! I also have to pay to return it (without having any time to even try it). AND they have sold my phone number to other companies and I have been getting random phone calls ever since I signed up. DIRTY DIRTY COMPANY!!

• Na
      22nd of Sep, 2009

I just got my kit in the mail. I reported the credit card I put in on as "stolen", then went to their website and cancelled the "subscription". They THOUGHT they were gonna scam me, but I scammed them first SUCKAS! My new credit card is in the mail...karma's a ### ain't she :)

• Di
      24th of Sep, 2009

THEY GOT ME TOO!!! Tried calling the phone number to get a shipping label. NO ONE answers or returns phone calls. I did report this company to Florida Attorney General. I, too, cannot believe that this company is endorsed by so many. What is this world comming to??? ANy suggestions on how to get my money back? I was charged the 79.95 and then 15 days later, another 83.90. All I have to show for is the trial package. I, too, closed my bank account.

24th of Sep, 2009

I was also scammed by the "terms and conditions" hidden agenda. I returned everything back with a "return number" that the representative gave to me(after holding for 25min on the phone) and had to have a tracking number put on both packages to cover my butt. Plus I called my credit card company, issued a complaint and was told I would receive a dispute form in the mail soon to have them credit my account but its not guaranteed. I was then informed by my credit card company that these "scammers" were affiliated with other companys and that you cant just call clean whites and cancel any future orders you have to contact 5 other companies that will be sticking it to you too. Those companies contact numbers are: Ultra Fresh (charges $79.28) #866-948-5508; Health Change ($79.95)#866-878-1512; Pristine($83.90) #866-676-4122; Clean Whites #877-292-6892 and White Smile #888-227-2950. Be patient when holding they do finally answer.

24th of Sep, 2009

Don't Do it! Don't fall for this scam! I've spent no less than an hour on the phone trying to reach a human being! This company needs to be shut dwon fast! If you are trying to return the product and avoid their fee's be prepared to go through HELL. They sure do make it as hard as possible!!!

• Jc
      25th of Sep, 2009

Same thing happened to me, a total scam, I didn't cancel within the 14 day free trial because the company that called me after I ordered my " free trial " who coincidentally was called cleanwhites which when I contacted customer service about that informed that it was another company, why did they have my info then? anyway, they asked me if I was interested in any more of their products and I stated that I only was interested in the free trial and not to charge my card for anything other than the S&H from that " free trial ", needless to say like everybody else has stated on here customer service was horrible, I reported them to the BBB and the FTC, and I posted a video on you tube complaing about this, I encourage others to do the same, here is the link, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG9-iHtbKj8, watch out for " Free "...its the other four letter "F" word!!

• Co
      26th of Sep, 2009

I wish that I had read this prior to pressing submit last saturday. I reeived my "trial" yesterday and just so happened to read the fine print at the bottom of the receipt. $79.50 a month or so if I don't cancel. So I proceeded to go to the website and cancel my monthly membership (of which I did not sign up for).After about 7 pages of them "dropping" the monthly price and "pleading" with me not to I finally got to the page where they would allow me to cancel. I clicked submit and then a note popped up that said they have to charge me 6.99 to return the 4ml tube that I received that said

"To return your pump you must fill out the UPS Shipment form located below which will incur a $6.99 shipping charge on your credit card. An email will be sent to you including the UPS prepaid shipping label with instructions on how to send your package back. When it is received at our warehouse your subscription will be cancelled and there will be no further charges to your credit card or shipments for this account."

Now my questions? "Where did they come up with a flate rate of $6.99?" And why can't I just have the shipping info and send it back myself.? I did not even USE the product so why is it $6 more to return it than it was to send it?

Uhm... SERIUOS SCAM!!!

I guess there is no way to get around the $6.99. The only good thing that could have possibly come out of this is I used a card that expires @ the end of this month. My bank redid their cards so EVERY one got new credit cards and numbers. the card that I used to order this will be null and void in a few days!!! GOTCHA!!!

Does anyone know the process to file a complaint so that these scams and crooks get shut down?

• Yo
      28th of Sep, 2009

ahhhhhhhhh i hate this!!!im only 19 and a college student and now im 300 dollars in tha hole because of theze stupid scams of CLEANWHITES AND DAZZLE TRAYS!!!stoopid lady and her fake ### story!!! stoopid AOL and their fraud participation!!! i hope that these companies pay for what they are doin because it is wrong!!! i dnt know what to do!!!i canceled my card n these scammers are still calling my house!!!they wont leave me alone!!! how can this govmnt let this happen???...this is truly unbelievable...is ther a way to blow these [censored] on the internet so we can save ppl from this????!!!
    man the internet can b so helpful but yet soooo deceiving...ther should b a group dedicated to internet safety n they shud control all these scams...!!!
    >=/