Cleansprox / Unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:
I am filing a complaint and requesting a refund for a bogus product. The company cleanseProX has numerously debited my bank account for an amount of 82-86 dollars on numerous occations. I only authorized them to debit a 2.95 shipping charge for a trial offer of their product.

N  20th of Aug, 2009 by
had the exact same problem with that company! I emailed comlaining about the charge and told them to cancel any further shipments or charges. I have an email response saying it was cancelled, but then the next month they shipped another bottle and charged me again! I called to complain and was told that they would make sure it was cancelled this time(still dont understand why it wasnt cancelled in the first place) and was told that I would get an email with RMA# information. I hadnt received it after a few days so I called back and they couldnt explain why I hadnt gotten the email and they verbally told me the RMA #.They told me that the return email was auto generated and she couldnt resend it. After that, I put that number on the same package the product shipped in, because I never even opened that package. UPS now tells me that I need a return label for the product not just the RMA#. So far I have not gotten a response back yet on my return label.
After numerous emails and calls with this terrible customer service dept over this past week I am completely fed up with them! Now even if I get the return label, I still probably wont ever get the money credited back to my account, so I am tempted to just keep this product this time and at least have a product if I am going to have to pay for it anyway! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!
A  22nd of Sep, 2009 by
I actually got through to a "customer service" service center in the PHILIPPINES and was told that my order was cancelled. I received another bottle of product and my credit card was charged another $83! I disputed the charge with my bank and then received 2 bottles at one time. If someone could tell me how to get them to stop, I'd be grateful.
N  24th of Sep, 2009 by
This company is terrible. I had to cancel my Credit card and get a new one re-issued. So now they can TRY to debit my card. But they won't get my money!!! Jerks!!!
A  5th of Oct, 2009 by
Do not order anything from this company, we had to cancel our credit card!!!
N  25th of Oct, 2009 by

cleansprox - REFUND
180 w. westfield ave. roselle Park.NJ. 072041870
New Jersey
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

Made a order turned around and call to canceled the order. He said he would but sent the order anyway. The telephone I called was a # that has been discounted when called back. Finally found a # with support and it was the same guy I called when made the order and to canceled the order. Was the same person. Said he would give me a refund . Have yet to get back the refund. The product reached them on the 19th. Have yet to get the refund. I stopped the purchase before they started charging me 82.00 each month. I canceled the order a few seconds after I order it but he sent it anyway to get that little shipping fee. How many others has he done this to?