CleanSmoke / Free trial of this product

1 19 princess avenue blackhill, Consett, England, Durham, United Kingdom Review updated:

I placed an order for 15 day free trial for this cleansmoke product to help quit smoking. supposedly all you had to pay was £3.95 shipping. After placing the order on the 9th january 2017, i waited for the product to arrive.I rang their customer services on [protected] on 26th january and advised Sandra that I had not received the order and wanted to cancel it. she advised that it was now cancelled and my canx ref is [protected].
i then rang baclaycard to find out if they had charged me.
Barclaycard advised that there was a transaction pending for £75.82. I emailed to [protected]@globalcustomerssupport.net and advied that i had never recd the order and wanted my money back. they replied ;
Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for contacting our customer support with your inquiry.

Unfortunately we were not able to ship your product due to logistic problems.

Therefore, your account, which you created on 2017-01-09 for the purchase of cleansmokefree has been successfully cancelled. This cancellation implies that starting from today 2017-01-26 our company will make no more charges and no more products will be shipped to you.

The amount of 119.02 USD was been credited to your account today as a compensation for the charge. Please note that it normally takes up to 5 working days for the refunded amount to appear in your account. However, depending on the bank policies it could take up to 15 days in exceptional cases.

Please note that shipping and handling costs became non-refundable (as per our Terms and Conditions) once you place the order since all orders are being shipped. This is an automated process that cannot be stopped.

You will be receiving the product soon and we hope you will enjoy it without any further charges.

We apologize for the inconveniences.

Best regards,

Department: Support 2
Priority: Low
Status: Closed

i emailed this on the 27th january

i rang barclaycard today and found out they have only refunded £71.37.
I have now emailed them again asking for the rest of the £4.55 they still owe me to be refunded as they were unabkle to ship the product and dont see why i should pay for something that wasnt even sent to me. if they do not refund this i will be taking it up with barclaycard.

Ca

Comments

• Lu
      20th of Aug, 2011
    CleanSmoke - I reckon that I have been conned and I want to warn other people opposed to this scam
    Cleansmoke

I sent for a free sample, from Cleansmoke.com, (Viverglobal) I was not informed that I would be charged after 15 days if I did not inform them otherwise, I was not sent an invoice, even though their terms and conditions state that they will refund within 30 days if the customer is not pleased, they have refused to do this. I reckon that I have been conned and I want to warn other people opposed to this scam.