Cleanse Body Story / auto enrollment

Phone: 888-234-3438

cancelled this order by phone in December... closed my account since unbeknownst to me, my trial order enrolled me in an automatic order program...still being charged in January $85... please help me cancel this order... phone number given has recording "all circuits busy"

Ro

Comments

• De
      16th of Jan, 2009

This was on my credit card statement after I had canceled from total cleanse, tried to call but no one at this number. It is a scam. Stay away from all trials on the internet!!! Is there not one honest person or company left in the world today. God help us!

17th of Jan, 2009

Wow, unbelievable! I also noticed this charge on my statement and had no idea what it was for. I tried calling the same number, 1-888-234-3438 and the calls do not go through! I have now put in a complaint to my credit card services and am trying to clear this up through them. I have made them aware of this scam and have had to cancel my account due to this problem. I'm not even sure how this happened. I just ordered free supplements from fxsupplements.com and body detox? How I was put on auto enrollment, I'm not sure!

• Wi
      20th of Jan, 2009

Cleanse Body Story charged me $78.84 and $2.21 without my permission. These people are rip offs.

• Bu
      26th of Jan, 2009

Okay, this is what happened to me. I applied for my trail bottle and within the 15 day trail period, I tried to call and cancel, but I too got a busy signal or it would disconnect as if someone had hung up. So, I went online to the website that was on the invoice statement if I had wanted to cancel, well low and behold I check my bank account online today and they charged me the shipping and handling again!!! So, what I did was call 1-866-950-6348 and let them know what happened and demanded a refund. When the Rep. checked my account, it was still active. She canceled my account and submitted a request for the second fee that I was charged, which she said would take them 2 business days and that to give the bank 3 to 5 business days to process and have it showing on my account. Also, she had given me a reference number, so that if I had to call again, they would be able to pull it up. So, I'll see what happens and post another message on the outcome.

• Gr
      29th of Jan, 2009

Same exact thing here. $78.84 charge to my credit card after they said they were unable to bill me so not to worry about canceling.