Cleaning ServicesStolen Jewelry (Ring and Necklace)

Approximately 9 months ago I noticed one of my rings was missing. When the cleaning team arrived for the scheduled visit, I asked the team leader did she see my ring. She claimed to first not understand me (language barrier), and then said, "I didn't see it". I mentioned the missing ring to the owner, Michael Mucci. He said, "My girls go through background checks, and I have never had a complaint". Several month passed ~ I was never able to find the ring. Mr.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Huntington Station, NY Mucci said he was bonded and insured, but never asked me if the ring was recovered.

A few weeks ago, while preparing to dress for work, I looked for my necklace ~ it was stolen. I searched my jewelry box, and the surrounding area to no avail. When I had the opportunity to speak with Michael Mucci again, I told him I was missing another item. He immediately said, my girls don't steal. I told him I searched extensively and this is the second time jewelry has been stolen.

I have discontinued the service and I caution, please do your due diligence before you hire a service.

Tr