cleaning franchise / dream that became a nigthmare

1 Stoneham, MA, United States Review updated:

I have bought a franchise from cleanNet and 5 months providing the cleaning they just took the largest account that they gave to me.It was promise that they were goint to replace it and they never did.They are saying they offered me accounts and I refused them.Now they are saying many lies about me.They are trying to make me agree with things that I have never said.They are lying about conversation I had with the director over the phone, one more time they are saying things that I have never ever said, the conversation I had with her over the phone was totally different from what she is saying now.Tierd of working to other people, I went to cleannet with a dream of being my own boss, now this dream became a nightmare.
If you have just bought a franchise from cleannet.You should take a copy of everything are signing.
When you attend a walkthrough make sure that all information is on the contract.Do not think they are nice because they laugh a lot, or because they talk nice to you, this is just to make you trust them.After they get you, say good bye to your accounts.

Ta

Comments

• Ra
      10th of Mar, 2009

I've been working with the CleanNet New England office for over ten years. I really can't say anything negative about them. What I've earned from the business, and the growth I have experienced, would not have been possible with out their help. Just like anything else in life, you get out what you put in. If you complain all the time, you'll get the same back...in my case, I've worked hard all the time and earned a good living. The business has allowed me to be home with my kids during the day, while my wife is at work. I have workers who help me with my larger customers. CleanNet even trained my workers for me at no charge. I get discounts from them on the products and equipment I need to buy too. This is not an easy business to get into and be successful at so do your homework before you get in. But I would much rather do it with their help then without it!

28th of Mar, 2009

I placed the complaint out of anger and now I regret writing what I wrote.I should not have written it.I have receiving any necessary help since I started with Cleannet.I apologize for my mistake.