Clayton Mobile Homes / no keeping in contact
MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE RECENTLY WENT TO CLAYTON MOBILE HOMES IN BOSSIER CITY AND WERE PRE QUALIFIED FOR A HOME. WE LOOKED AT TRAILORS AND PICKED THE ONE THAT WE LIKED MOST . THE GUY SAYS HE WILL LET US KNOW SOMETHING MORE THE NEXT DAY. WELL THE NEXT DAY CAME AROUND, AND NO ONE CALLED SO I CALLED THEM AND THE SALESMAN WAS OFF. I WAITED FOR HIM TO CALL ME THE NEXT DAY, STILL NO CALLS SO I CALLED HIM. WHEN I TALK TO HIM, HE TELLS ME CALL BACK, CALL BACK..ECT. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS TREATED THIS WAY. I FEEL LIKE A NOBODY.
More Clayton Mobile Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Clayton Homes - Scam and cheating! 
- Clayton Homes - Don't buy from them 
- Giles Industries - Bad service 
- Clayton Homes - Mobile homes services 
- Clayton Homes - Terrible company and they don't care 
- Clayton Homes - improper insurance action taken
- Clayton Homes - the whole process.
- Clayton Homes - half assed construction and attention to details on order sheet
- Clayton Homes - non refund of good faith payment
- Clayton Homes - repeated water line breakage