Clay Telecom / Excess Charge, Mis Use of Credit Card, Cheating

1 Mumbai, India

1. I was looking for international SIM cards for my travel to Singapore and Malaysia.
2. I was offered the services by Clay Telecom and was required to keep security deposit of Rs. 5000 for each SIM card. For credit card they said, they would only block the amount and not charge.
3. I negotiated for Rs. 5000 in total for both SIM cards and offered my credit card and accepted the SIM cards and travelled abroad on 8th March 2013. I used the SIM cards very sparingly.
4. However, to my surprise, instead of BLOCKING they ACTUALLY charged amount Rs. 5000 EACH for two SIM cards. Total Rs. 10, 000/-
5. After landing back in India on March 18, 2013, I returned the SIM cards and took up the issue of Credit Card misuse. I was talking with their executive Ms. Isha Verma who assured me that this is a one off instance and would immediately get back to reverse the excess charge. And since I have returned both the SIM cards the bill would soon be generated and settled all claims immediately.
6. The bill generated is only for Singapore SIM card and not for the Malaysia one.
7. Meanwhile, the credit card bill is generated and I am supposed to pay the amount within 15 days, April, 17, 2013. Even if, Clay Telecom reverses the amount, the same would reflect in only next month’s credit card statement.
8. I would like to register official complaint against Clay Telecom of cheating, malpractice and misuse of credit card and delay of refund.

Ki