[Resolved] Clay Telecom / double billing on credit card

bangalore, India

I took a clay Sim card for my travel to US. The sales person Manjunath Maskikar of Bangalore sold me a postpaid sim card promising that its a prepaid sim card. The company billed me twice on my credit card for the same month without my permission. They accepted that one invoice should be cancelled and they did cancel it. its been 30 days since then and the money has not been deposited to my account. Their customer care is clueless on the status and the so called Key accounts manger Mr.manjunath refuses to pick my call. This company asks for a credit card copy when giving the SIM and they bill you as per their wish later on. They have no moral ethics in business. The prime motive of the company is to steal your money. just do a google and you can see that they do the same with hundreds of customers. of these hundreds very few fight back for their money. The cancelled invoice number is CTA-BL01415064227 and RAF - 265634. I would recommend all those who read this to avoid this company like cancer and use Matrix. I used matrix in my previous travels and they are more organised and trustworthy than Clay.

• Resolution statement

I got the money refunded after lots of pressure and follow ups. I had to write over 10 emails which were not answered. I had to chase the accounts manager, who was always busy, unfortunately he had all the time for me when i was requesting for the product. The after care from this company was bad. the connection was not working for over 3-4 days out of 30 days. they seriously need to alter their process to suite the customers. Their call centre employees shouldn't give "I DON'T KNOW" as an answer to the customers.

Ma