Clay Cooley / Poor salesmanship
I went to Clay Cooley to see what types of deals they have. The salesman ran my information and told me I only qualified for in-house financing, which would help me improve my credit.
He then showed me several (10) used cars I could choose from. He said they were all the same price, regardless of the make or model, but he would not, could not tell me the price of the cars. Every time I asked, he kept saying, "This is to help you restore your credit."
I believe I ought to know the price of the car before making a final selection and if I ask, he should find out.
When he left to meet an appointment, the salesman he gave me told me the payment would be $400 for 4 yrs., that's $19, 200, but the car I looked at is only worth $10, 800.
More Clay Cooley Complaints & Reviews
- Clay Cooley - Auto Swindlers 
- Clay Cooley - Nightmare 
- Clay Cooley - Worst Service 
- Clay Cooley - Liars, don't trust them 
- Clay Cooley - Worst service department
- Clay Cooley Auto Group - used car(s) purchased at clay cooley chevrolet in irving
- Clay Cooley Mitsubishi in Arlington, Texas - used car sales abuses
- Clay Cooley Galleria of Chevrolet Dallas - sales
- Clay Cooley Automotive - Poor service
- Clay Cooley Automotive - Fraud