CLASSY LIMO TAXI / HORRIBLE SERVICE

1 2140 W. 11TH ST.Cleveland, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 216-240-6684

RENTED A LIMO FOR MY BEST FREINDS BACH PARTY. THE LIMO BROKE DOWN, INSTEAD OF SENDING ANOTHER CAR WE HAD TO SIT AT THE SIDE OF THE ROAD ALMOST 2 HOURS FOR A MECANIC. BY THE TIME WE GOT TO OUR DESTINATION THE NIGHT WAS ALMOST OVER RUINED OUR NIGHT. CALLED THE OWNER THE NEXT DAY AND HE IS THE WORST BUSINESS MAN EVER HE WAS A AAAA-HOLE THIS COMPANY DID NOT EVEN REIMBURSE US OR DISCOUNT NOTHING IN FACT THEY CHARGED US MORE BECAUSE WE STOPPED AT A GAS STATION AND THEY CHARGED US THE TIME IT TOOK.THEIR CARS ARE CRAP DRIVER A IDIOT DONT LET A SPECIAL EVENT BE RUINED BY THIS HORRIBLE OPERATION OF HILLJACKS.

Zo

Comments

Cl
  31st of Aug, 2009

Hello, my name is William Crowell, owner of Classy Limo Taxi. I would love to respond to this complaint left by a customer that did rent one of my limousines. First, I would like to say the limousine did break down, but the mechanic was on the scene and fix the battery issue, all within a thirty minute time frame. Now, yes I did plan on giving a discount for the thirty minute issue, but when I had seen what condition the limousine came back in( vomit on the floor, and trash all over) that was not going to happen. Also, as you can see for yourself the way he talks in his complaint you can only imagine what this 21 year old conversation was like with me. Now he says that it was 2 hours; he also says the driver was a idiot. Well, maybe that is because my mechanic and the driver both approach the group about smoking pot on the side of the road, while the limousine was being fixed. I think maybe his judgement of the facts are blurred. Feel free to click onto the url or typed it in to see pictures of the damage:

I do plan on sueing this customer for slander as well as for the damage now in court.

click onto vehicles on my website and watch slide then call me to see what vehicle is availible:

CLASSY LIMO TAXI
2140 WEST 11TH ST Cleveland Ohio 44113
216 -240-6684

Hello, my name is William Crowell, I am the owner of Classy Limo Taxi.
Website:

I can do 5 hours for $250.00 includes tax and tip' I would need a $75. deposit to hold date, $50.00 for each additional hour