Classmates — unauthorized billing
I signed up for a free 7 day trial with Classmates.com and then canceled the subscription to Classmates. In April, when I received my credit card statement there was a charges from ap9*athomerewards+-v for $19.95 not once, but twice. All the information that was on my credit card statement was a [protected] CT no physical address was listed. I should have closed out my credit card account the first time. Now, I am disputing the charges.
The only site I signed up with this credit I have was with Classmates.com.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Bend, OR They basically shared my information with ap9*athomerewards+-v to sign up for a membership with this company. Charges I did not authorize. I am disputing these charges but Classmates cannot get away with this unethical and illegal business practices.
If any one else has problems with Classmates I am looking in being a part of a class action lawsuit against Classmates.com. Here is the website so one can state your experience http://www.abingtonip.com/class.html. I was contacted within a few days of my submission.
I have taken off my account with Classmates and will spread the word about their business practices.
More Classmates Complaints & Reviews
- Classmates / Memory Lane - Unauthorized membership billing 
- Classmates.com - renewal fees deduction automatic without approval 
- Classmates.com - personals on home page
- Classmates.com - billing 
- Classmates - Memory Lane 206 - 301 - 5900 WA - unauthorized transaction 
- Classmates.com - unauthorized charge for membership 
- Classmates.com - automatic deduction without my knowledge 
- Classmates - no way to cancel
- Classmates / Memory Lane - Fraudulent Billing 
- Classmates.com - unauthorized auto renewal