ClassicCloseouts.com / This is a scam

I noticed the 69.99 charge on my debit card this morning and I have not ordered from them since earlier this year. Like the other guy stated there is no number to call nor an email address. The economy is already a mess and then you have companies stealing from people whp is obviously trying to find a bargain. They suck and I hope this company folds for scamming all the poor people put here in the world. Go to your bank or call your credit card company to dispute the charges and then close the card out so this will not happen again.

Va

Comments

• Gi
      20th of Aug, 2008

i have not ordered anything from them in over 2 years and for the last 2 mths i have been charged 69.99 on my c/c i called my c/c company and they took the charges off but now iam going to close out this accout and get a new one. i have called this company many times and e-mailed them i don't know how many times and they never answer are return any calls are e-mails. something has to give here and iam tired of it being me giving. can anyone help

• Je
      3rd of Sep, 2008

Same thing happened to me. 69.99 on 2-July-08 and again on 13-Aug-08. My credit card company alerted me to the fraud, and said that another 69.99 charge was attempted on 28-Aug-08, thankfully that was declined due to the fraud-hold on my account. This is crazy!

• Je
      3rd of Sep, 2008

After getting the charges reversed by my credit card company, I also: (1)reported ClassicCloseouts to Verisign since they display the Verisign seal. Since they can not be trusted, I asked Verisign to investigate this abuse.
    (2) reported them to consumeraffairs.com (3) reported them to my states division of consumer protection (which you can do too with a google search for [your state] consumer affairs) and (4) reported them to the Federal Trade Commission at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

• Ca
      11th of Sep, 2008

Classiccloseouts.com a complete fraud! I have never heard of them, never ordered form them, and saw a credit card bill today which had two charges of $79.99 just last month. Called credit card company and my record showed a $69.99 charge from the previous billing cycle! This is a card that I had thought I had cancelled, I have never purchased anything from them. My husband payed the last bill from them without checking with me. Glad I opened the bill this month.

THIS IS CRIMINAL!!!

• Br
      15th of Sep, 2008

I just had the same thing happen to me. $79.99 on my credit card and I bought one item from them in 2007!