Classic Closeout.com / unauthorized charges on credit card

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-422-6397

My credit card was used 2 time in a week, once on 7/30 for $69.99 and today, for a total of $80.34. I have not used my credit card in over a month. I called today, I was not allowed to talk to anyone, I just got prompted to leave a message. I was force to cancell my credit card and file a complaint with my credit card company.

Comments

• Ro
      8th of Aug, 2008

I have had the same experience. I had to cancel my credit card. I had a charge of $69.99 last month and another in the same amount this month...all from Classic Closeout.

• Ju
      11th of Aug, 2008

I thought I was the only one this happened to. Classic closeout charged my credit card $69.99 on July 24th. I too canceled my card. They will not return my call. I've called them everyday since this happened. No response. They have to be stopped. I will be calling the BBB.

28th of Aug, 2008

I have just noticed that I was charged 79.00 on my debit card. I have not used this website in over a year. I have been calling this number and all that I have been hearing is that I have to leave a message. I have been leaving messages all day!

• Rs
      1st of Sep, 2008

I also was charged $69.99 last month from Classic Closeouts and called my credit company and filed a dispute. Then I was charged $69.99 again this month. Now I am going to have to cancel my credit card. The company gives you a telephone number to call - but GOOD LUCK trying to get through to someone. I am going to call the BBB and any other agency to complain.

• Cl
      3rd of Nov, 2008

My Fiancee` has been charged with the same bogus charges, for $69.99 three months in a row.. Then they had the audacity of charging an additional $79.99 for the month of Sept... The funny thing is, they claim it was ordered off the inter-net.. (which we haven't had since Dec 07) Now my Fiancee` is on the course of losing her credit card, which she's had for 26 years... This is SO much ###, this needs to stop now...