Clarks - Women's Shoe &jaen& / A pair of shoes for 80 dollars which is useless!

1 Spain Review updated:

Last week I bought myself a pair of CLARKS "Jaen" black leather shoes. They form part of CLARKS' new autumn collection. As the shoe is closed above I expected it to be water-resistant. But this is not the case. Rainwater enters where the sole meets the leather.

When I complained and wanted to return the shoes in the CLARKS store in Calle Ecuador 68 in 36203 Vigo, Spain, the salesperson told me that the shoes were sown. She said it was normal that water would enter. They were no Goretex shoes. And this was the autumn collection and not the winter collection. She also told me that there had been another complaint by another costumer who had had the same problem.

CLARKS is betraying its customers by selling leather shoes in their autumn collection which are not water-resistant. If they do so, they have to inform the customer about it.

I AM VERY UPSET AS I HAVE BOUGHT A PAIR OF SHOES FOR 80 DOLLARS WHICH IS USELESS!!!

Rieke
Spain

Ri

Comments

• St
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Clarkes Shoes - clarkes air
    Ireland

i bought some shoes at christmas in the sale. the line is called air as the shoes are lightweight. however they leak badly even in light rain. i submit they that the name of the line is an elementary misnomer. they should be called clarkes water.

• Na
      18th of Sep, 2018
    C&J Clark International - Black sandal privo
    Quebec city
    Canada

I was gifted this pair of sandal from my mother on a trip to quebec ... i worn them
    1 Month and the back attach broke and now they r not wearable... those shoes were expensive and quite freakly i had shoes from walmart lasting me longer ... thats really sad product..