Clarks - Women's Shoe &jaen& / A pair of shoes for 80 dollars which is useless!
Last week I bought myself a pair of CLARKS "Jaen" black leather shoes. They form part of CLARKS' new autumn collection. As the shoe is closed above I expected it to be water-resistant. But this is not the case. Rainwater enters where the sole meets the leather.
When I complained and wanted to return the shoes in the CLARKS store in Calle Ecuador 68 in 36203 Vigo, Spain, the salesperson told me that the shoes were sown. She said it was normal that water would enter. They were no Goretex shoes. And this was the autumn collection and not the winter collection. She also told me that there had been another complaint by another costumer who had had the same problem.
CLARKS is betraying its customers by selling leather shoes in their autumn collection which are not water-resistant. If they do so, they have to inform the customer about it.
I AM VERY UPSET AS I HAVE BOUGHT A PAIR OF SHOES FOR 80 DOLLARS WHICH IS USELESS!!!
More Clarks - Women's Shoe &jaen& Complaints & Reviews
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart! 
- Clarks Shoes - Soles disintergrate 
- Clarks Shoes - Sole & heel disintegration 
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart or crack open 
- Clark Shoes - Top of shoe detaching from sole 
- Clarks - shoes
- C&J Clark International - the customer confused to let me return the shoes
- C&J Clark International - clarks black sandal
- Clark Shoes - shoes item number 35966
- C&J Clark International - shoes fell apart