Clarks Shop / Beware
I want to lodge a strong complaint against your shop's attitude of labeling all product prices lower and charging higher at till and expecting customer to recheck what they have been changed.
I bought three pairs of shoes at your Hatfield Outlet and inspite of displaying £25 label was charged £27 pounds. On contacting the shop and your customer care I have been told I should have checked the price at till before paying - its my mistake.
I will definitely spread a word of mouth about this attitude of clarks to everyone I know and assure you you have lost a royal customer.
With best wishes for great future for your company with this kind of attitude.
More Clarks Shop Complaints & Reviews
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart! 
- Clarks Shoes - Soles disintergrate 
- Clarks Shoes - Sole & heel disintegration 
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart or crack open 
- Clark Shoes - Top of shoe detaching from sole 
- Clarks Shoes - Sole of shoes cracked after 2 months 
- Clarks - Poor quality 
- Clark Black Rhonda Shoes - shoes hurt top of my toes
- Clarks - Shoes and boots
- Clarkes Shoes - Bullying, rudeness and racism